Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Need setup for supra

JLtibbyJLtibby Registered Users 10 Posts
Can't seem to set up my supra correctly. I'm willing to pay someone that's willing to hook me up with a good setup either by PM lists of upgrade in forum or I'll lend my supra to you for you to set it up. Just name your price.

Comments

• Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    what times are you getting currently?
  • Options
    JLtibbyJLtibby Registered Users 10 Posts
    8.6 off boost
  • Options
    RR68RR68 Registered Users 46 Posts
    Lol if u getting 8.6 that is fine there is nothing more u can do...:L but still they can get 8.5 off boost
  • Options
    FrswagedFrswaged Registered Users 1 Posts
    I could use a setup for my supra.dont have a whole lot of money in game by I'll see what I could do or give another car in trade for the setup? Mines only at 1664 and 9.2s off boost
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Mine do 8.2 off boost
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    Old women are you saying your supra goes 8.2 with no boost or with boost. mine goes 8.5 consistant with no boost
  • Options
    Sparky412Sparky412 Registered Users 67 Posts
    ive hit 8.48 with supra no boost perfect launch and perfect shifts that was one time tho and ya I have supercharge and turbo both hit 8.5 fully maxed
  • Options
    EduespEduesp Registered Users 379 Posts
    Sparky can u pass me that setup? Or anyone who hit that? I only do 8.4 boosted
  • Options
    mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    When creating a Supra setup, just calculate the ratio. I do this for some of my setups. For the Supra it does work. For each individual upgrade consider the end result of the performance upgrade. You do get a preview of the stats of the upgrade, but the highest horsepower increment doesn't always work. You must include the weight loss/gain as well. Now this process is time consuming. However, it is a good way to learn about each car and become a setup guru. So if you have time on your hands, buy a stock Supra, if money is a problem, downgrade your Supra to stage 2. To save yourself time, don't touch the chassis weight upgrade, keep that at Pro. Now, I will provide an example which you must calculate for each performance upgrade. "Example, Toyota Supra - 2600 weight--750 hp. Intake Manifold upgrade - P1 = +10 hp and +25lbs, P2 = +12 hp and +22 lbs, P3 = +9hp and +19lbs. So now, you will have to do 3 individual calculations. Simply add the upgrade hp and weight to the outstanding Toyota Supra. (P1 - 2625lbs and 760hp) Divide the end result, if done correctly, P1 would have a ratio of 3.453947368. The goal is to calculate the lowest number as a result as the fastest possible time. Therefore, using my example P2 should be the best end result. Using this method will acquire you the best setups. Hopefully this helps you out.