Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Lost account information

vipers venom 00vipers venom 00 Registered Users 10 Posts
Hello I have a issue with account that i played all the time. I was playing the game under my name Bama Boy 00 the screen went black when it came back up from whatever reason it sent me to the new member screen with 370z. I then went and checked if i was logged into game center which i was came back waited for the load user to pop up and it never did. So i created a new account is there anyway i can get the information on the account Bama Boy 00 sent to my new account Vipers Venom 00?

Comments

• Options
    mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    [RR] FOXX, please inquire in this as quick as possible, as one of my teammates, thanks :)
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    you could do that transfer through customer service, but im more concerned about what happened to the original account
  • Options
    I was in the middle of racing a race the game went blank just a solid black screen. Then it started back up with the nitto logo and was booting back up as it would normally when you hit the app. As that finished it sent me to the new user screen. I waited for about 20 min for it to ask for loading user and it never gave me. So I assumed the account was lost in server is what some people have said in some things I have seen on the internet. So I just started a new account at that time. It never gave me a banned user name or anything of that nature.
  • Options
    looking into it
  • Options
    did you submit a ticket to customer service? they can help with the account issues. As for the black screen weirdness we have added fixes for things like that in our next patch
  • Options
    Not to pry but how long does this normally take to get the info transfer from my Bama Boy 00 account to Vipers venom 00 account?
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Email response time is around 4 days at the moment. There is no way we would say we can't do anything unless you couldn't provide all the needed information (or you are leaving out some important details here). We assist players in recovering accounts like this every day (one of our top emails). We just need the racer name you want to restore (or change to), your game center nickname (not email and it must be associated with a racer account), and the racer account that game center is currently associated with. Then we move the association over to the racer you want to restore.
  • Options
    Old account name Bama Boy 00. New account name Vipers Venom 00. Game Center neck name Clo_00. Also will I loose any information I have gained on this new account when the trans for happens or will it just add to it?
  • Options
    Yes the email I used to contact was nolanleatherwood00@gmail.com. Yes i know the game center info is different. The reason for that is i lost the info containing that game center i have tried every email and password i could think of and nothing. I know it may not be your fault for this issue but just looking for some guidance on how to get that acct back
  • Options
    10-4 will do
  • Options
    ok i have contacted apple and all the passwords i have and emails are accounted for is there any other way to get that info back?
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    To get the racer back you just need to log in to the game center it is associated with and choose to load that racer.