Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Long Loading Assets (0/x) After Update

KumayinKumayin Registered Users 30 Posts
Hello Guys and RR Admins,
Firstly i give my salute for RR Admins for fast & great work and for awesome game, iam sure RR will be long life.

btw, i want to ask something, its just me or another player too, got a long Loading Assets then before, maybe 4-5x longer as usual, and if the bar full, the number of progress is not always increase. Like 0/3 - bar full - still 0/3 - bar full - still 0/3 - bar full 1/3. Not as usual. Maybe admin can help us to fasten the loading assets or others (minim as its normal), so we can go to garage fast. its not deadly bug, but i hope and trust it will be easy fixed by RR Admin, because i RR addict, often play but often off my gadget (Samsung Tab) because of urgent work. i really fell that longer Loading Assets and make me bored, sometimes when i waiting loading assets, immedietly i must put my Gadget, so i cannot play :( Please Help

oh 1 more Sir, at the garage, all my car going to matte color like previous update (3.3.0 maybe sorry i forgot), maybe this 2 bug is connected each others.

i already ask my best friend, and he also got that bug. i dont know its connection problem, gadget problem, or it really bug.

Anybody got this bug?

Thanks, :)
Long Life Racing Rivals

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    You might want to try a reinstall to help the loading. For the other issue please submit a ticket to Support so they can investigate the issue.
  • Options
    j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    yup i got this as well on all my devices, reinstalling didnt help. New update needs news tons of hotfixes asap
  • Options
    Thanks for Reply, atleast i think its not my gadget problem, i tried 3x reinstal RR but still didnt help. True at 1st play i download 64 download and its normal, but still takes long time to start the download (at 0/64) it takes maybe 1-2minutes then start the progress. if i login via iPhone 4 its going well, maybe only happen on few player with certain android version or mobile model? thanks
  • Options
    Please give us your device and OS info, it might be something related to that. We are not really getting any other complaints about this.
  • Options
    Thanks it fixed. i just wait and it fixed. :) Great Job
    but now i have problem in joining friend. if i join them, i cant find them because i go to different track :(
  • Options
    joining friends is being worked on, is anyone still having loading issues?