Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Looking for someone with Hacked Racing Rivals

hey guys and gals. So I recently caught wind of the Racing Rivals hack where you can get unlimited gems. I was wondering if anyone here has the generosity to help me out? I Need a stock or any Nissan GTR for that matter. I Lost my only S-Class car to a pinks race where my phone died. :( Please help if you could.

Comments

• Options
    ojp1228ojp1228 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Just erase it and start again on another phone it's not worth paying the gems to register a car for s class
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Earn it like the rest of us and don't be a cheater
  • Options
    Joshua7392Joshua7392 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Jack90gt wrote: »
    Earn it like the rest of us and don't be a cheater
    Hey, thanks so much for your very very helpful comment. Seeing as I was "trying to be a cheater" by stating it came to my attention there are in fact cheaters. I myself am not interested in cheating or using any instant cash methods. But I am well aware of people on racing rivals that do cheat. And I'm aware that most of the "cheaters" have tons and tons of cars that they make gross amounts of money off of. Now in my eyes, if I ever had that many cars that I worked hard for and earned. I would not mind giving away one for free to help a fellow player out. Because I am generous.
  • Options
    lacambolacambo Registered Users 686 Posts
    Rule 1 of racing rivals: Don't pink slip unless you can afford to lose.
  • Options
    lacambo wrote: »
    Rule 1 of racing rivals: Don't pink slip unless you can afford to lose.

Hahaha, yeah I know. :P But sometimes the pinks just whispers in your ear like "come on... Come here.. You know you wanna, it'll be magnificent.." And I strongly believe I was going to win that race too. Got the perfect launch on him and everything haha
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Joshua7392 wrote: »
    hey guys and gals. So I recently caught wind of the Racing Rivals hack where you can get unlimited gems. I was wondering if anyone here has the generosity to help me out? I Need a stock or any Nissan GTR for that matter. I Lost my only S-Class car to a pinks race where my phone died. :( Please help if you could.
    Are you seriously coming on this forum asking for help to hack the game? We are trying to get rid of hackers/scammers/cheaters from this game. Not make more. SMFH.
  • Options
    hexxum001 wrote: »
    Are you seriously coming on this forum asking for help to hack the game? We are trying to get rid of hackers/scammers/cheaters from this game. Not make more. SMFH.

Okay. Obviously I miss wrote what I'm trying to say or you all are miss understanding. Probably the first. I'm not trying to scam. I'm not trying to hack. Jesus F** ing Christ. I went through all the horribly painful waiting of calling customer service, and everything else before I even tried to post on this forum. Quit being insulting. There are so many other options you can do here Sir/Ma'am. You could try and help someone, you could offer helpful advice, idfk. This is a super fun racing game for my Android and I just want to try and continue the game. But I somehow got screwed over and out of my only eligible car for that league. People post all the time about scammers during their trades. That's why I'm not gonna do any PayPal. And I'm stuck without an S-Class car so I can't spend that much time to make enough money to buy one. I'm not asking for someone to give a car away. I'm asking someone to help my situation out because being in these shoes is rough. And if a Cheater hops on and gives me a car, I can't express enough thanks for his generosity. If anyone else does, I will be more thankful to them for being incredibly generous.
  • Options
    DozerboyDozerboy Registered Users 213 Posts
    Kid have you ever heard of a term called guilty by association? If you knowing benefit from a cheater you are a cheater.
  • Options
    MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
    Its because situations like this that me and Many other are just waiting for the fb version to go out. Fb Players Are all called Hackers because of Ppl searching for them...
  • Options
    top notch dealz -!-top notch dealz -!- Registered Users 2,241 Posts
    What a joke we need less players like this one and more legit honest racers like are selfs its not hard to build up your garage . If your lazy and can't be bothered to turf there's no need to put money into the game race and trade your way up the ladder if your broke I only buy gems for turf I've never brought any thing with pp and never scammed and I think I have a few decent garages . Put the effort in and you will go far ...beg for hand outs and you will get nowhere my advice start over if you don't have many cars then it's no big loss . Hacks and scamming has destroyed the game asking a hacker to help with there proceeds is just as bad as hacking yourself !