Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Anyone else having issues joining friends?

j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
keep trying to join anyone and i get thrown to some random lobby, anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    07wrxGuy07wrxGuy Registered Users 560 Posts
    I am, it's annoying
  • Options
    Saint35Saint35 Registered Users 61 Posts
    I am too. Since the recent update.
  • Options
    sinn39sinn39 Registered Users 778 Posts
    Same here can't transfer cash/cars..:[
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    We are looking into this issue right now.
    Please help us by providing the following:

1. Your Racername
    2. Racername you are trying to join
    3. Your device/device OS and RR version
    4. Car you are in and rating
    5. Car they are in and rating
    6. What lobby they are in
    7. What lobby you end up in
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Are you on Android devices? Are your friends using iOS devices?
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Dima84Dima84 Registered Users 548 Posts
    Hi Ryyst both Android devices Sony Xpera Z 3 4.4.4 and friend Samsung Tab S new accound 4.4.2
  • Options
    Miniturbo83Miniturbo83 Registered Users 8 Posts
    My main doesn't even get the option to join my new account when I try to join it, but if I join with the new account it goes into a random room. tried making different accounts to just see if it was the account, played through the story a little bit to see and still not able to join. have used facebook on internet explorer and chrome, galaxy note 3 and galaxy tab 2, have had problems with errors on other online games but they've all had a certain day for maintenance so they can refresh everything each week to help with errors, but who knows an help would be appreciated. :) ign Miniturbo83
  • Options
    Saint35Saint35 Registered Users 61 Posts
    I just made a new account and found out that if I go to multiplayer in either a dodge dart (1623) or a viper gtsr (1652), it takes me to the EXACT same lobby. Something is definitely wrong.

Update: As soon as I posted this, the cars were being placed in the correct lobbies. It took awhile though.
  • Options
    BoomhowerXXXBoomhowerXXX Registered Users 71 Posts
    I am haven the same problems I can not join my all of my teammates. I am the leader of our team and I can not give out the team prize untell this is fixed. Please help thanks. I am on android the ones I have tried to join are on android but on Facebook not there Google play.
  • Options
    Again we are still looking into this issue.
  • Options
    THEREALANTONIOSPURSTHEREALANTONIOSPURS Registered Users 43 Posts
    its only happening on android i used laptop android and iphone it only kept happening on android
  • Options
    brianv3nturabrianv3ntura Registered Users 174 Posts
    It's a common problem right now. next best fix is using your main to go into a lobby , add some random as your "riend" and leave the lobby. Then go to your friends list and click on yout newly added "friend" and join in on them. your friends/farming accts should be able to join in on you now.

Its very annoying really. Makes farming and making deals a huge pain right now.
  • Options
    brianv3nturabrianv3ntura Registered Users 174 Posts
    It's a common problem right now. next best fix is using your main to go into a lobby , add some random as your "riend" and leave the lobby. Then go to your friends list and click on yout newly added "friend" and join in on them. your friends/farming accts should be able to join in on you now.

• Options
    Slickmick9514Slickmick9514 Registered Users 4 Posts

That doesn't even work all the time. Having issues on iOS 8.3 latest update, still
  • Options
    We are working on this issue. Please make sure you have updated your Rivals game.
  • Options
    bensmokin420bensmokin420 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Same here I try to join friends lobby and I'm in a 1650 car and it puts me in a lobby with 1657 cars
  • Options
    Papas3Papas3 Registered Users 46 Posts
    I can't join my friends with iPhone and iPads..
  • Options
    Enrique9131Enrique9131 Registered Users 318 Posts
    I have same problem but I have found a solution.... If u are on iOS and ur friend is on android got into a lobby and ask for any android users. Once someone answers tell ur friend to add them and to join them. It will work but if u are android and u ask for a iOS user and friend adds and joins it will not work.. Only way is that android had to join the other android person