Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Racing Rivals 3.0 - Report an Issue - Android

Comments

• [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    If you lost an account or are having an issue in game, you can contact support by pressing the "?" in game.
  • lopusgrllopusgrl Registered Users 9 Posts
    Dear RR admin.

i was made a mistake, my facebook account was struck down 2 times with my google play account, can i get my rr account on facebook that was struck down? my FB RR IGN is : lopusgrl lvl 43 was struck down 2 times with google play account IGN : bugis wajo 77 and the second google play account IGN : grid overdrive 1227

i will always checking your replies,
    Please contact me via email : bebeb275@gmail.com

thanks for any attention.
    racer name : lopusgrl
    device : samsung galaxy v
    os versions : v4.4.2 (kitkat)

i was made a mistake, my facebook account was struck down 2 times with my google play account, can i get back my rr account on facebook that was struck down? my FB RR IGN is : lopusgrl lvl 43 was struck down 2 times with google play account IGN : bugis wajo 77 and the second google play account IGN : grid overdrive 1227

i will always check your replies here
    or Please contact me via email : bebeb275@gmail.com

thanks for any attention. Attachment not found.
    asd.jpg 22.2K
  • troutytrouty Registered Users 2 Posts
    Racer name: rr201503
    Device Samsung Galaxy S4
    OS 5.0

Updated phone to lollipop and when trying to sync back to fb started a new game.
  • Natty 80Natty 80 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Your Racer Name: natty 80
    Your Device: samsung note 4
    Your OS version: kitkat 4.4.4

Detailed Description of your issue:
    What Happened? I am unable to upgrade any of my cars as when I click on any upgrade the game freezes.
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): all cars

Time of issue: all the time
    Is this issue repeatable? Everyday
    If so what are the steps? I used to log into Facebook version to upgrade cars, I have uninstalled the game and re installed, I have also cleared the cache memory still no joy
  • MUSCLE CARS SUCKMUSCLE CARS SUCK Registered Users 92 Posts
    Your Racer Name: zritch
    Your Device: Samsung Galaxy S5
    Your OS version: Lollipop 5.0, but issue has occurred on other OS's as well.

Detailed Description of your issue: After completing a race, the game briefly freezes up (10-30 seconds) on the win/lose screen. This does not cause a restart of the game, but is very annoying when you are trying to put up points in turf. There does not appear to be a pattern to this, it seems to happen randomly.
    What Happened? Game briefly freezes up after a race.
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): This issue appears to happen on all cars.
    Time of issue: The issue randomly occurs after races.
    Is this issue repeatable? Yes
    If so what are the steps? No steps are involved other than completing the race.
    admin why I never responded to the report, there was a mistake what I am in my complaint post admin ... ??
    You'll need some help from support for this issue. You can contact customer support by pressing the "?" in game.
    I've reported it to the "?" but no response also admin, I really hope I lopusgrl id RR lvl 43 that there are few cars on the id and my mill 10 m...??
    Support currently has about a 7 day response wait time.
  • Hamlinfan211Hamlinfan211 Registered Users 2 Posts
    PUT THE GAME BACK ON FACEBOOK AND SOLVE ALL OF THE ANDROID ISSUES !!!!!
    sorry if I hurry admin to know the information, because I do not know if you have to wait 7 days
  • Party BluesParty Blues Registered Users 3 Posts
    Your Racer Name: didnt ask me to make 1
    Your Device: LG Optimus L9
    Your OS version: Android dont know specific

Detailed Description of your issue: When i start the game is has me do the first practice run with the red BMW, so i do, then it says to try against another racer, then it go
    What Happened?
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Opponent Name:
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Time of issue:
    Is this issue repeatable?
    If so what are the steps?
  • Party BluesParty Blues Registered Users 3 Posts
    Your Racer Name: didnt ask me to make 1
    Your Device: LG Optimus L9
    Your OS version: Android dont know specific

Detailed Description of your issue: When i start the game is has me do the first practice run with the red BMW, so i do, then it says to try against another racer, then it goes to "Loading..." then shortly after that it closes the game and goes to my phones main menu, then i have to boot up and redo the solo practice, then it does it again
    What Happened? keeps crashing ym game on loading
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): was the red BMW in practice mode
    Opponent Name: N/A
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model): N/A
    Time of issue: all the time, everytime i try
    Is this issue repeatable? YES
    If so what are the steps? beat the very first practice race then it closes the game when trying to load the second one
    Thanks for the feedback! We'll pass the info on to our QA team to try and get this fixed.
    greetings admin for a while if possible racing rivals in first updated Because now not play racing seruh its rivals Because there are many applications that can create mills and car hackar.

previously accepted the love nest for help in responding to my admin

• cay luxcay lux Registered Users 2 Posts
    My android HTC one updated by itself and now I can't sign in to my account it keeps restarting and I just want my account back. I don't want to lose my wrx concept and gt3 I payed for please help me get back into my account
  • caraccountcaraccount Registered Users 23 Posts
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zyx-nDbS5qc&feature=youtu.be

This video shows that when I challenge someone to a race it says player is busy. Yet they can challenge me. This video also shows that when I try to join a frind it sends me to a different lobby.

Ign caraccount
    I have this problems on android 5.0 and iphone 8.1 through 8.3. And ipad 8th
  • caraccountcaraccount Registered Users 23 Posts
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zyx-nD...ature=youtu.be

This video shows that when I challenge someone to a race it says player is busy. Yet they can challenge me. This video also shows that when I try to join a friend it sends me to a different lobby.

Ign caraccount
    I have this problems on android 5.0 and iphone 8.1 through 8.3. And ipad 8.0.
    Happens any time of the day.
    Only happens on r clas and higher cars.
    We are aware of these issues and our team here are working on a fix. If you are experiencing in game issues you can contact support by pressing the "?" in game. Remember to include as much detail as possible. Be aware that support currently has around a 9 day response wait time.We appreciate your patience!
  • PotatoPoopyPotatoPoopy Registered Users 4 Posts
    I dont think im speaking for myself when I say this, but WHY CAN'T ANDROID JOIN APPLE USERS AND VICE VERSA????? Its been going on for about 1 week to 2 weeks now. At first I was fine with it, but lately when some of my team members told me to join them, I wasnt able to. Turns out they were apple, and not android. And just today, after I lsot my google edition in a pinks, one of my teammates, MURDERED AND SIAMMED (with a capital "I" not l) offered to give me his stock google edition. SO i tried to join him, and to no avail. So i asked help with my other team mate, swizzlfizzel (who now has the car) to help us out. I asked swizzlfizzel because I was able to join him before. but today I COULDNT. so please. please.please. fix this. thanks!
    Actually, it's been going on much longer than 2 weeks and you are definitely one of the last to notice. Unfortunately, we found that this bug could not easily be resolved with a hotfix. A fix for this will not be released until the next major update. Mind you, this will not be happening in the next week but we DO have a fix. We all completely understand how frustrating this is considering it is a key feature in the game, but we are doing are very best in the meantime to keep gameplay going as smooth as possible.

Bear with us. We appreciate the patience!
  • JOSEVALDEZJOSEVALDEZ Registered Users 12 Posts
    Since the update it doesn't let me log in to my account it was logged in to Google but it starts new game please help me get my account back the name was josevaldez
    You can contact support about a lost account by pressing the "?" in game. Be aware that there is currently around a 10 day response wait time due to an increase in ticket volume.
  • PhearlessPhearless Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was wondering why today when every time i win a race, it glitches and shows as a tie. I have talked to some people and they referred to it as a tie glitch that some times comes around win turf is going on. When will this be resolved? Right now if I am racing for ties and putting stress on my car to win nothing, then what's the point? Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
    We're currently investigating this issue. Thanks got the info! You can also contact support about this by pressing the "?" in game.
  • NUNKYCHUTSNUNKYCHUTS Registered Users 1 Posts
    Your Racer Name:NUNKYCHUTS
    Your Device:MOTOROLA MOTO X (2nd GEN)
    Your OS version:ANDROID 5.1

Detailed Description of your issue:When I watch advertisements to reduce repair/installation time, or gain money/gems, the ad will play, but I return to a black screen, I can still here the music but I have to restart the game. When I'm logged back in I find it has not rewarded me, and counts the video as watched. My other issue is when I install a part/s I often have to restart my game to get it to install, otherwise it just says "0s left" and tapping finish install for free does nothing.
    What Happened?No reward for watching advertisements. Parts not installing until game is restarted
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model):All
    Is this issue repeatable?Yes
    If so what are the steps?1st issue: Watch advertisements, tap the "X" to go back to the game. 2nd issue: buy a part, come back to device after sufficient time for part to install, go to part that just installed.

Sorry not to familiar with the forum ways yet, so I hope this is in the right spot...
    Thanks for the feedback! We're currently looking into fixes for every issue you listed. You can contact support about these issues by pressing the "?" in game, or through the site. http://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/

Be aware that support has an abnormally high response time at the moment, so we appreciate your patience!
  • Yaya_dvcYaya_dvc Registered Users 4 Posts
    My account have been banned in multiplayer race ...why??
    Support can tell you why! You can contact the by pressing the "?" in game.