Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Really wish i would have checked this site out before i started paying (android)

teknik187teknik187 Registered Users 12 Posts
i have been playing RR for a bit now and im loving it. I "stupidly" trusted some one who wanted to trade me my fully modded 2011 wrx for their fully modded R34. Me being the trusting person that i am I accepted the trade and then he immediatly went off line. Then today i meet someone ingame and we start talking and kinda, to what i thouhgt" became friends (like 2 hrs) then he says "here ill give you this modded R34 to make up for the one you lost" ... imagine how excited i was, until he doesnt fault the race and i lose yet another car, only to be texted with "sorry bro" and then he goes offline. I hope it was worth it to the two people who scammed me. I know it was my fault for trusting them, but i like to give people the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise... well i guess im proved otherwise now. Now im off to try and earn the R34 and my subi back with just a few cars in my garage. Just felt like venting alittle bit, i know i cant be the only one that has been screwed like this

Comments

• Options
    RUN3 MachineRUN3 Machine Registered Users 218 Posts
    I'll give you an R34, it isn't fully modded, all stage two IGN RUN3 Machine
  • Options
    teknik187teknik187 Registered Users 12 Posts
    i really apprecite it, but i just came here to vent not to take something from someone. I really do appreciate it though. Thank you
  • Options
    evoraimportsevoraimports Registered Users 197 Posts
    I will give you a 2011 wrx. I hate them lol. Let me know when you are ready and ill tell you my ign.
  • Options
    evoraimportsevoraimports Registered Users 197 Posts
    The car is in ign: 8razuca
  • Options
    ChevellesruleChevellesrule Registered Users 108 Posts
    What's sad is that someone with an R34 scammed you for an Sti. I don't care for them either, if you want/need one, hit me up in game ign is same as here
  • Options
    Waldo8829Waldo8829 Registered Users 116 Posts
    wow, so much love on this thread. you guys are willing to give up your perfectly good cars to someone who lost theirs in a scam. i had this happen to me and its not very fun. glad to see other people are on the total opposite end of the spectrum, restores my faith in the users of this game. thanks guys, keep it up! :)
  • Options
    i cant shifti cant shift Registered Users 935 Posts
    The people who replaced earned a thumbs up fer sure
  • Options
    GvosGvos Registered Users 69 Posts
    I agree, well done!
  • Options
    ChevellesruleChevellesrule Registered Users 108 Posts
    I know how he feels, it happened to me when I was brand new to the game. Just never thought someone would want to scam that hard on a mostly free game. Some of these folks scam like its their job. I've even seen team scammers going lobby to lobby telling people about free cars, cheap trades, etc. There are honest people playing the game for fun tho, I'd like to count myself as one of them...
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Well donr evoraimports.
  • Options
    EvilDan77EvilDan77 Registered Users 282 Posts
    I lost 500k. Anyone wanna show me some love? Haha
  • Options
    BigRevoBigRevo Registered Users 80 Posts
    Kudos on the people that gave you the cars nice to know there are nice people on this game and I know how you feel im down to two cars myself from the dnf glitch and 1 scam just like yours my sti for another car cant remember what it was though .... but yeah it sucks
  • Options
    JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    Rule #1 of the internet, or life in general is - Never trust anybody.

Sorry for your loss m8.

But, if you want to find any legit people to deal with, check out the unofficial Racing Rivals Facebook group.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fueled.Racing/