Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Scammed Or Unfinished DEAL?

Like I Said Im New To The Forms I Did Deals With People AReady Went Smoothly,
But Today I Did A Deal With This Guy Name FEEAZ Hes From CLUB GTR I Believe
But Moving On,I Gave Him Car First Since I Was New To The Fourms And I Needed To EARNS Peoples
Trust,I Gave Him a Maxed Out 06 FORD GT (SELLING FOR 8M)
Then i Ask Him To Join Me He Did He Was Suppose To Give Me The Money Now
I Raise 1,000,000 He Pinks It Then He DIdnt Foul? He Took Off And Now Took
1,000,000 And A Mitsubishi Eclipse From Me.And Then He Hopped OffLine
So Bassicllyy I Lost About More Then 10m,But I Cant DO Nun About It
Work Hard ASF,But Yeah Do Anyone Know Him?Mine Talking To Him 4 Me?

Comments

• GoblinKing23GoblinKing23 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Is he still on your friends list? If he delete you then you got scammed bud
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    I'll do some checking on him man! Know people on club gtr and im on their second team so I'll do some looking hopefully we can get this sorted out. Just to be straight how much does he owe you? The eclipse and how much cash including the mil?
  • PANGWAWAPANGWAWA Registered Users 177 Posts
    always ask payer to use D class car ......
  • red fuelred fuel Registered Users 155 Posts
    Did you take any screen shots of your convo?? That always helps. I got scammed out of 10m n had all ss of convo n the deal. Then contacted the leader of his team n ask for his email n send all ss to him. The leader then made the person make it right with me or he was going to kick him b4 he got his turf car.
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    The key is asking Bro .. As new joiner it's fine to go first and earn UR reputation .. But don't assume that U R the only new joiner here .. OR all the old members here R legit .. FEEAZ is well known as lowlife gay scammer and he was hunting them from this forum .. He used to be in Outsiders with 808 Champ .. Now I know he kicked away long time ago .. But that's not our concern now .. In this forum U'll find many ppl R ready to help if U ask .. Just remember to ask before the deal .. And if U still losing trust in ppl try to search on them in this forum using the above search bar .. Now see what I have found about FEEAZ i3gqk5.jpg5ott8h.jpg
  • Darvz18lolDarvz18lol Registered Users 140 Posts
    wow really name as a scammmer.... :( that hurts xD but NEVER DO A DEAL WITH HIM... NOT ALL PLAYERS ARE LEGIT
  • CreampieCreampie Registered Users 260 Posts
    Yes before doing anything with any player always ask if any1 can vouch for that person
  • DemontricDemontric Registered Users 10 Posts
    SPRING713BRANCH is doing the same thing scammed 30k and then hopped offline just want to give a heads up if you run into him
  • F-BoomF-Boom Registered Users 68 Posts
    Always check vouchers and history on the person. Good legit people have good vouchers.
    be careful if you meet Happysticks another scammer that has vouchers got scammed last night out of my s2000 for a z28 that was rated the same he switched cars for his rx7 spec and took the car then unfriend and ingored it is better to get your own cars and pink only in events like showdowns and turf wars
    Jerry Rajer Vault is a YouTuber that scams here is the proof
  • 05 subie sti05 subie sti Registered Users 509 Posts
    a ford gt for 8 mills? dang that's a lot lol is it at least a turf version or something?