Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

full of hacks / cheats / bugs

sultanmasultanma Registered Users 107 Posts
yep tittle says it this game is full of those its either u have these issues :

1- starting light gets too slow or irregular while starting ( say maybe a lag issue ) but some other times wheb u start pressing the throttle light starts and wheb ucremove ur finger off throttle light shuts down then u cant throttle again and it might cancel the race or u wait more and light starts again but u still cant use throttle .

2- Launch / Nos button not working when u start a race and it starts on second click causes u to lose ur car in pinks bye bye car bye bye millions

3- Shifter not working sometimes and causes u to get struck in 1st gear u have to press again to shift means losibg time and car on pinks and cash too

4- Today and yesterday i had a very strange incident races a bmw google edition with my c7.r on pinks and 100k cash my car is 1682 rated abd his was 1681 launch ok shifts ok ended up 6.9 for me 6.8 for him lost car i dnt know why its notbmy first time driving c7.r vette i drove it vefore had pinks won pinks dnt tell me i had a bad luck same incident happened toca friend of mine abd he lost a fully tuned zonda and we both raced a guy on google edition m3 bmw gt2 my friend was 6.9 although ges abetter driver than me abd thia guy got 6.7

pleasebgly game fix these issues hackers and bugs are destroying this game for i to be honest thinking of leaving this game for good if those issues that will not be fixed

really fed up

Comments

• dgabrieldgabriel Registered Users 30 Posts
    I dont see the hack. Bmw google are fast cars
  • Turbo Bullitt 14Turbo Bullitt 14 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I do agree that Light Laggers should be executed (or at least removed from the game). Surely there MUST be a fix for light lagging cheaters! Game fix perhaps? This has been going on for what...months now? How long did it take to fix the tie cheating? Not encouraging.
  • Turbo Bullitt 14Turbo Bullitt 14 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I do agree that Light Laggers should be executed (or at least removed from the game). Surely there MUST be a fix for light lagging cheaters! Game fix perhaps? This has been going on for what...months now? How long did it take to fix the tie cheating? Not encouraging.
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    If you are experiencing these things please submit a ticket to Support.
  • sultanmasultanma Registered Users 107 Posts
    Brken123 wrote: »
    Feel better? The google play m3 gt2 is a fast car....6.7 is not unheard of. You raced a stronger opponent and lost. As for your buddy with the Zonda, if he ran a 6.9, he messed up or his setup is slow. Zonda's can run 6.6 if setup and driven properly. Being that the times were so close, I'd look at it this way - it was a close race, but you lost. Now...if it was something where your maxed car ran 9.0 and the guy racing you ran a 6.7, then yeah, I'd raise an eyebrow. But, to immediately jump to the conclusion that a scammer or hacker beat you because you lost by .1? C'mon man....man up and accept the loss. It happens.

As for the buttons not working - may not be the game. It may very well be your device, as some devices have trouble running the game smoothly. I run it on an Iphone 5S and I see the stuttering start lights sometimes. Not consistently mind you, but sometimes.

bro i know what u mean i agree to u BUT he does a 6.6 easily no problems i do a 6.7 easily no problems end race timings were 6.8 for the guy and 6.9 for me on a c7.r car i did everything right as usual perfect launch / shifting were good for me to usual 6.7 driving but i got a 6.9 no idea how totally disagree to that MY FRIEND got a 6.9 too and his opponent got a 6.7 ....my friend said i nvr missed anything ..and today another friend had this issue :) so u tell me bro if i was doing something wrong r those others doing same ? and we usually turf our team is one of 100th teams we got good drivers too so really was not an unfair race

dnt get me wrong i like pinks either if lost or won i wont cry about it lol its just a car and i can get it again but how would u explain it to others ?

and right there r ppl doing foul starts hacks is that normal too ...?