Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

play Racing Rivals on pc with bluestacks

0815tuner0815tuner Registered Users 9 Posts
without a mobile device is bluestacks a option for every pc player.
but it give still one problem.
it still work but.
# racestart is hard because u have to step on gas, press start button and then nos ans shift.
if someone know a program with that it is still possible to set loctions for the start, gear up, gear down, nos and startbutton?

Comments

• Options
    i still have write a littpe progamm for windows users so that they can run the game as much as on facebook
    it is my first hotkeyprogramm. it is for resolution 1600x900

beta V0.9.0

http://netload.in/dateiHKbbxwpi5y/RR...00x900.exe.htm

hotkeys are

ü, "Programpaused"
    ESC, "Exit Program"
    DOWN, "gas"
    UP, "Nos"
    LEFT, "gear down"
    RIGHT "gear up"
    q, "Start"

it is like the same control like as on facebook was.

i hope that this is allowed if not RR give me a feedback to it
    if this should be not allowed delete the downloadlink.
  • Options
    GeoGeo Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thanks you 0815tuner. That would be really helpfull. Can you give any direction how to istall the keyboard you made?
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Please note that playing the game via any kind of emulator on a PC like this is not supported in any way.
  • Options
    @ geo: thx. it´s still my first beta. the accelerate is the problem what i have still to make better i know.
    the hotkeys are called at my opening post.

@ RR Sparkle:
    i still know that i will have no support for the adroid emulater from side of Glu.(but it´s still legit because it run like android or not)
    However, I suffer with trembling fingers, so I can play this game unfortunately not on mobile.
    so is the pc the only way to play it,
    i make me the work that i´m still able to play the game also in future because i like this game very much.

• Options
    MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sparkle;n4289560]Please note that playing the game via any kind of emulator on a PC like this is not supported in any way.[/QUOTE]

Pls note that not every PC as the ram needed to use one of those Emulators..
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Also if you use any program to gain an unfair advantage or exploit you run the risk of losing your account.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    ryyst i send u the code of the new version of my program.
    after your okay i post the beta V 0.9.1 as exe file
    this is still thinked for players without a mobile device (or they have trembling fingers like me)
    it is just a hotkeytool not more and not less.
    the player have still to do all thinks like mobile device but only racecontoll is withkeyboard
  • Options
    Mike wisemanMike wiseman Registered Users 33 Posts
    The only issue from mobile users is the return of pc users forcing a tie. And if you are able to program the game to launch and shift at exact points without touching the keyboard then you are cheating