Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

problem?

buggyrutzbuggyrutz Registered Users 18 Posts
Anyone else still having problems loggin into game please let me know

Comments

• Options
    john_wjohn_w Registered Users 84 Posts
    The servers have been down since late last night. It might be a while before they fix it
  • Options
    NordanVindNordanVind Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lol in the middle of turf
  • Options
    atsoumpalosatsoumpalos Registered Users 1 Posts
    The bad thing is they didnt say anything to players so we know whats happening
  • Options
    xxjsinxxxxjsinxx Registered Users 2 Posts
    Wtf. I was able to play at 1am mountain time now at 830 mountain time I cant.
  • Options
    deboeldurodeboelduro Registered Users 1,632 Posts
    is official the server has been down for over 7+hrs . every team and player turfing should be awarded a car plus gems minimum for this mess we are spending real money on this game and
    bringing back the sever alone is just not enough if they can't award us with anything . ill will never spend another dime on this game i am sure a lot of folks here feel the same way .
  • Options
    hellopplzhellopplz Registered Users 2 Posts
    I feel the same way...but ehh i doubt they will award everyone with a car...i wish they would but i highly doubt it they will probably give everyone 20 gems anf thats it although considering all the problems with this game they should give us at least the car no gems just the car mostly because i love that car xD
  • Options
    P R manP R man Registered Users 4 Posts
    This sucks, it only happens when turf wars is on. It would be nice if they would notify us if there problems.
  • Options
    P R manP R man Registered Users 4 Posts
    This sucks, it only happens when turf wars is on. It would be nice if they would notify us if there problems. I also agree that we should be rewarded with something for this mess!
  • Options
    ROCKEN ROGROCKEN ROG Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yeah like a free car but that won't happen because it has the word free in it and this game is about how much money they can get out of someone
  • Options
    chevyboy37chevyboy37 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Yep still cant get on right now. I bet its because rivals warriors is in 2nd place right now, and god forbid that happens smh. But rr reply will be we're sorry for the inconvenience here's 200 gems for any problems lmfao. When the game went down my team was in 6th place, and rivals warriors was in 2nd place, cant wait to see what happens when its back up.
  • Options
    ROCKEN ROGROCKEN ROG Registered Users 4 Posts
    Well I'm not on a top 100 team but trying to get my team there some day when the server comes back on I have a crap load of cars that r for sell to so if interested look me up in the game thank u ( im done with this game )
  • Options
    vq30devq30de Registered Users 7 Posts
    i am trying to log in but it is saying internet connection required, i am using wifi and cell phone data neither work, my buddy is doing the same, we need to get compensated of some way maybe a couple thousand gems or money or a new car of our choice :)
  • Options
    SalvaamazingSalvaamazing Registered Users 6 Posts
    I Hope They Give Away Some Crates Or Something Hopefully That Z4 For This Inconvenience , I'm Sure Everyone Would Be Glad For That
  • Options
    I agree. Gems don't make things right every turf it seems like that the game crashes. As a courtesy a car should be given because its happened so many times already.
  • Options
    crazytrain757crazytrain757 Registered Users 51 Posts
    I'm right there with you. I was trying to race turf today and now i can't thanks a lot
  • Options
    Yea because this is bs they know alot of people play so why not do upgrades to the game at night instead of during the day
  • Options
    AIR CLUTCHAIR CLUTCH Registered Users 9 Posts
    I GUESS ILL HAVE TO GO BACK TO RR3 MY NEXT FAVORITE GAME, BUT THIS IS NO GOOD ESPECIALL WHEN THIS IS THE FIRST IVE BEEN IN THE 100S ON A 3 DAY WKND
  • Options
    fellas if they don't own up to their mistake we should all agree to not spend a dime on this game and see what they do then.
  • Options
    is official the server has been down for over 9+hrs . every team and player turfing should be awarded a car plus gems minimum for this mess we are spending real money on this game and
    bringing back the sever alone is just not enough they better make it right and some gems is just not gonna cut it
  • Options
    AIR CLUTCHAIR CLUTCH Registered Users 9 Posts
    THEY SHOULD REFUND MY MONEY FOR THE MUSTANG I HAD TO BUY AND MOD FOR THIS EVENT PLUS GEMS AND ONE OF THE CAR WRAP R NO WRAP. I SPENT ALOT ON THE DAM CRATES TO GET THE DODGE
  • Options
    Yea because this is bs they know alot of people play so why not do upgrades to the game at night instead of during the dayi doubt they will give a car but hopefully they do something
  • Options
    I Agree fully buggy. Late night maintenance should be a mandatory thing. Nobody ever responds when you contact them on issues or bugs in the game and all you get in return is an automated message saying you message was received. I mean wtf nobody has time to look over the bugs and reported issues with the game.
  • Options
    DvanvughtDvanvught Registered Users 38 Posts
    I liked the comment about rivals warriors being in second place! Lmfao. That's probably why the game is down for sure! Why does that team always get first place anyway! Because the creators of this game are scammers! That's why!
  • Options
    hellopplzhellopplz Registered Users 2 Posts
    Guys it's not maintenance.....if it was maintenance there would have been assets downloading and there were none
  • Options
    DvanvughtDvanvught Registered Users 38 Posts
    Down again????? WTF? Did they drop to second place again?
  • Options
    sultanmasultanma Registered Users 107 Posts
    lol yesterday a #@!$ guy was $#@! and he was really $#@! then he went to the $#$@! and had some !@#@$ so he went back #@$! and it all ended happily ever after ^^
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Just in case someone on this thread did not see the announcement, 200 gems were added to all active accounts. We are also working triple time to make sure this does not happen again.
  • Options
    FastazikanFastazikan Registered Users 55 Posts
    Lmao at glu... While it was down a good company would have fixed other bugs like joining friends not working (or making the button not work at all for anyone) a half butt company doing a half butt job as usual ... Thanks for the gems it's the last I will get till things are right... Or at least the same for everyone... Your company is horrible and that to bad bacause u have a great game when it works right... And that's less than half the time any more
  • Options
    FastazikanFastazikan Registered Users 55 Posts
    Make join button not work at all until it's fixed
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    As you have been told before, this issue is being worked on.