Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

requires Internet connection

chri$chri$ Registered Users 94 Posts
Im connected to internet i had no issues earlier. Now RR saying i need a internet connection.. i click reload or retry and no help..

Comments

• AllthatischanceAllthatischance Registered Users 5 Posts
    Server is down apparently
  • 02AccordSE02AccordSE Registered Users 1,184 Posts
    I've had this happen since last night also. I got a new phone, so I thought it was a setting. I've uninstalled and installed the game a few times and nothin
  • bmcspdrcrbmcspdrcr Registered Users 2 Posts
    This happened to me last week, and I thought it was my "stupid" phone. I uninstalled the game, and re-installed it. To my surprise, it started me completely over. I just got my old acct back last night and this happens.
    DO NOT DO THIS.
  • scoping u outscoping u out Registered Users 10 Posts
    Same with me wornt let me on the game. What makes it worst is we carnt turf amd inspent a lot of money on car to turf and tune!! NEED TO SORT IT OUT !!!!
  • DvanvughtDvanvught Registered Users 38 Posts
    The game is down. And probably will be until Monday cause the losers that made this game are too stupid to be trying to fix it during their busiest time (the fuckking weekend!!!!) during turf wars. Oh well. I'm gonna enjoy the nice weather!
  • DRAGMASTER76DRAGMASTER76 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've had this problem since Thursday I don't know how my teams doing I don't even know if were in the top 100 we always are but because. Of these fuktards I don't know
    Same with me wornt let me on the game. What makes it worst is we carnt turf amd inspent a lot of money on car to turf and tune!! NEED TO SORT IT OUT !!!!
  • Figg20Figg20 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Why is it that it f goes down when I've spent real money. Lol. Anyways hope it gets fixed soon.
  • dutchmaster1984dutchmaster1984 Registered Users 951 Posts
    Take ya money during the week screw you at turf another sale next week same schedule Ntn new
  • DvanvughtDvanvught Registered Users 38 Posts
    It's because rivals warriors was in Second place. God forbid!!!!
  • newyorkguynewyorkguy Registered Users 27 Posts
    They need give for everybody a free car not fuckin 20 gems because we spend a bunch of money on this stupid sheet game and cie always oh well here 20 gems and everybody shut the **** up.
  • ScAMerzBewareScAMerzBeware Registered Users 6,301 Posts
    Yeah the shits weak, I've managed to hop on maybe twice since yesterday. I wonder how they would feel if we took there paycheck and give them nothing in return...pure fuckery
    IGN: s t 0 n 3 d
    Battle For The Trap

• redstarbelgraderedstarbelgrade Registered Users 22 Posts
    im with ya all on this. trippin all goddamn night til now.. still cant get it to load at all.
    ".. you cant kill me, i was born dead"
    in fact i couldn't even get in here. "safari could not open server blaa blaa.........."

fuckin around with connection settings and what not til I realized every other page opens without a problem except rrforums/app
    to add.. "error 503" also constantly keeps poppin up each time I try to get in
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    We had a few major technical difficulties this past weekend and our team here worked around the clock to get it fixed. All users were affected by this so no user's received an advantage in Turf Wars. We will be providing players with compensation for the substantial downtime. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.