Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Stuck on Initializing! Come on.

AljazEliteAljazElite Registered Users 40 Posts
For the last 2 hours on my note 4 the game will not load, first I was getting a need Internet connection message, now it just sits at Initializing screen and the red bar never fills up.

Yesterday it was getting stuck for Android users at "loading garage" now this.

What's up glu? Are you all not managing your profits properly, and hiring second rate programmers? Get your act together...

Ign AljazElite
Note 4

Comments

• Options
    MARCELUS187MARCELUS187 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Same on iOS! Exactly the Same!!!
  • Options
    redstarbelgraderedstarbelgrade Registered Users 22 Posts
    Same on iOS! Exactly the Same!!!

word. same problem with me.. have been literally trying for several hours.

restarted my iPad **** knows how many times.. looked into settings.. re booted modem.. even cleared entire cache/history/cookies.. still no chance the app would load. wtf.. just ridiculous!

seems like same issue with many ppl thought it was just me
    ".. you cant kill me, i was born dead"
  • Options
    Hamlinfan211Hamlinfan211 Registered Users 2 Posts
    With my issue, It wants me to update the gam. I go to update it and get an incompatible error. I am using kit kat 4.4. Someone told me last night it is in the program, which could be the case. After they took the game off F/B, I bought a brand new tablet because I own/Lead a team and now can't even get in. P!SSED OFF, that I wasted alot of cash nothing. They need to get this issue figured out. I had said if they took it off F/B, there would be alot of people not playing, and with this issue guess I was correct !!!!!
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    We had a few major technical difficulties this past weekend and our team here worked around the clock to get it fixed. All users were affected by this so no user's received an advantage in Turf Wars. We will be providing players with compensation for the substantial downtime. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
  • Options
    CosminCosmin Registered Users 2 Posts
    ago 3 days i have it the same problem , was when the forum and the game was closed i try it to enter the forum but was closed and the game was not load
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    As stated above we were having server problems. This should all be resolved now though.
  • Options
    aca2012aca2012 Registered Users 7 Posts
    and now always want to force restart . . . . whats wrong this game . . . . i have been spend a real money for this game . . . .
  • Options
    gazamanizzygazamanizzy Registered Users 77 Posts
    Can someone tell me my the email for gazamanizzy google play
  • Options
    We are aware of that some users are getting the 500 error messages. This is a top priority for us and we will have a fix for this issue as soon as we can.
  • Options
    aca2012aca2012 Registered Users 7 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] PhoenixX;n4459909]We are aware of that some users are getting the 500 error messages. This is a top priority for us and we will have a fix for this issue as soon as we can. [/QUOTE]

you do not say it will be fixed as soon as u can , but you see the losses that causes your program I maxed due to a loss of bmw GT2 when the pink slip race , your application program asks to restart the game . where is your responsibilities did you replace the car for me ?? and i have spend lot real money to for this game....
  • Options
    I stand by everything I previously said :) It was an error, as all games have. That error has since been fixed. Now with that said, if you are having an issue with car loss, you can contact support by pressing the "?" in game and they would be more than happy to assist you.