Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Cars for sale (paypal/rrc)

hey i have a few cars for sale to anyone who would like to buy message me in-game for easier reply
my ign: Driverxd23 Vouch page 149

mclaren p1 $6/ 1.1mil

bmw m3 gt2 ge *Sold*

bmw m3 gt2 $5/ 800k

Peugeot onyx 9$/ 1.4mil

pagani huayra ce $7/ 1.2mil

stickerbomb nissan skyline r34 *Sold*

class B x2 chevrolet camaro ss $3 each/ 250k

class A chevrolet camaro ss $5 / 400k

subaru impreza $7/ 800k

ford fpv gt-p $4/ 300k

nissan skyline r32 $4/ 300k

Ford mustang re *Sold*

if anyone is interested in buying any of these cars listed message me in-game onece again it is Driverxd23 and im online now!!!

Comments

• Options
    Drifting Pros XDrifting Pros X Registered Users 205 Posts
    Would you consider a trade for the Mustang RE? 07wrxGuy Vouchers page 20. 50+ vouchers is my middleman that does mostly all the trades for me.
    My Vouchers page is 144.
    My in game name is DriftingProsX. Take a look at my cars if you like I also have paints, rims, and neons.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    youngkidd18youngkidd18 Registered Users 198 Posts
    bump up to the top !!!
  • Options
    youngkidd18youngkidd18 Registered Users 198 Posts
    bump it up