Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

turfing and car prizes

sultanmasultanma Registered Users 107 Posts
ok tittle says it so withought drama lets talk

1- i turf lose so much of gems and time to get a turf prize (car) i play this car with others in non turf situation or within another turf compition and lose this car in pinks ( maybe bad driver / hacker/ lag / glitcher / horse / chicken ) in what so ever situation and BOOM cars gone and all of my gems are gone cahs wasted for nothing.

so why did i turf ?

just to keap ur car in ur garage bro and wait until another turf comes and use it then...but DON'T PINKS or u lose it to ^^ ok doh then why did i win ? just a show off ? turf cars are not that good againts some other cars

eg . stella vs challenger gt2 who wins usually? tie ? stella ? id say stella has a better chance so bye bye challenger all your gems are gone and time is gone.

2- why isnt there a previlage to people who win a turf prize to unlock that car in game vendors ? NOT NECESSARY to be a wrapped car but same car maybe u win a wrapped one in turf but u cant buy another wrapped one u can only buy a normal car challenger gt2 R class from the shop because you won it in turf so people will not feel bad when they use it for pinks afterward they had their privellage to buy those cars from shops decided to sell it to another player ? u pay 20k gems to retrieve ur car or buy bew one for 3k gems from the shop.And thats only for ppl who won X car in X turf / show dowb too . thats more fair to us and will ensure to see those cars in non turf situation. cuz it really feels boring to see same cars in streets we want something new ok you want something new ? earn it get in turf / showdown win ur car u lose it ? re buy it but in higher amount of gems than normal cars

Comments

• Options
    brianv3nturabrianv3ntura Registered Users 174 Posts
    1) you gotta know which cars are the best and run the best times check "racing rivals collective records" on fb to check the lobby record ET for specific cars.

2) turf prize is an exclusive prize. the logic of adding them into the showroom for winners only is just plain dumb. dont pink your turf cars if you drive/tune it properly.
  • Options
    sultanmasultanma Registered Users 107 Posts
    ok so am dumb añd i spent so much gems getting a turf car to let it set in my garage just to show off or to play in turfs for non pinks uses thanks for clearing this to me lol