Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Turf Tunes for sale. RRC or PP

brianv3nturabrianv3ntura Registered Users 174 Posts
Top 25 turf and top 100 showdown quality player here.

I decided to starting selling tunes from 40 lobby up to 68.

Just put your car list here so I can contact you.

Please remember there are some tunes I will not give up,but I will work with you.

Pg 59 here . I'm also legit seller on all the Racing Rivals Open Market Facebook pages and a few buy/sell other pages not related to the RROM franchise.

EDIT: my whole book is $10 for quality tunes. organized on a spreadsheet. includes d class all the way up to x class. no maxed tunes listed as i believe maxing a car is easy and doesn't need their own section, but i will add maxed tunes if needed.

Comments

• Options
    bfyfe4bfyfe4 Registered Users 306 Posts
    Got any challenger hellcat, challenger gt2, or 2012 camaro ss
    Ign brianway2fast Vouches page 93
  • Options
    BlevoBlevo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey Brian i recently a acquired a 1999 Eclipse. I would like a full tune for that car if possible. Please pm me in game. My IGN is Blevo
  • Options
    azrullazrull Registered Users 29 Posts
    IGN : I B L Y S S
    Car : VIper GTS + McLaren Mp4 (Both Class S)
    Lobby Required : 1663
  • Options
    driver slider 733driver slider 733 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Hellcats. Zr1. Viper gTs.
  • Options
    THEREALANTONIOSPURSTHEREALANTONIOSPURS Registered Users 43 Posts
    mclaren f1 gtr r3
  • Options
    DartQueenDartQueen Registered Users 17 Posts
    Looking for 2006 ford gt tune for 56 or 63 or 68 lobby. My ign is DartQueen my email for game purposes is jlms061511@gmail.com thanks
  • Options
    Xkalittx1Xkalittx1 Registered Users 19 Posts
    contact me xkalittx@gmail.com and ign: xkalittx need a lot of tunes.
  • Options
    lacambolacambo Registered Users 686 Posts
    Hi mate, could you please add me ingame: lacambo,,, so we can discuss some tunes for my cars. Cheers
  • Options
    ApeX AvengerApeX Avenger Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hey do you have any tunes for nissan 370z, scion frs r spec, amc javelin,or ford gt? in game name : clutch kick gone
  • Options
    jake011jake011 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Looking for 63 hellcat tune, 68 stella tune
    IGN:Jake011 vouches pg. 123
  • Options
    Mike breezyMike breezy Registered Users 437 Posts
    Hey do u have any tunes for Nissan Silvia S15, 05wrx, Gnx? Ign: Mike breezy
  • Options
    MIKEEMONTANAMIKEEMONTANA Registered Users 4 Posts
    Looking for Tunes for Charger Hellcat, 2012 GT-R, WRC2006, and the Stella. email is mikeemontana@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Hey guys sorry I don't check forums much. I'm mainly a fb dealer now across multiple buy/sell/trade pages especially the popular ones like revamped.

Email me brianv3ntura@Gmail.com to contact me faster.

Most of the tunes are $1 except for the lobby record ones or very close to record.
  • Options
    Bump. Selling my whole book for $10. You will receive updates to it as well.
  • Options
    Brken123 wrote: »
    What if a person doesn't want the book, aka the answers.....and just wants to know how to figure out the solution himself? What I mean is - when it comes to tuning in this game, I'll be damned if it makes sense. Typically, you want light and powerful. However, I've seen in this game, that it all depends on the car. Some benefit from being heavy and powerful, some light and powerful, some superlight and less power than what they could be if you picked the most powerful of the pro class parts.

I'm sure there is some sort of rhyme and reason to it, but I can't figure it out. That said, I don't want a tunebook...aka the answers. I'd rather know how to solve the problem and be able to develop my own set ups for cars. Any chance you want to share that information?

IGN is Roush Sport - I'm usually on every day (co leader for a team). If you could contact me in game (if you are willing to shed some light on what I've outlined above, that is)....I'd appreciate it, and would throw a generous amount of RRC your way.

Thanks!

basically tuning starts to get easy once you start noticing patterns.

1st concentrate on upgrading turbo, weight and trans first. don't pro them all out fully, but this is where the gut feeling starts to kick in. i mainly only use turbo as most cars refine better on turbo compared to sc.

but this information pretty much depends on class of car and intended lobby you're tuning for.
  • Options
    Carlos BiggosCarlos Biggos Registered Users 9 Posts
    Just emailed you
  • Options
    QSABESTUQSABESTU Registered Users 804 Posts
    My opinion people who sell tunes are crazy
  • Options
    1992_camaro1992_camaro Registered Users 13 Posts
    im intreseted in the whole book
  • Options
    bump for legit