Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Anyone getting alot of lag lately?

Gh0st PepperGh0st Pepper Registered Users 105 Posts
Feels like this app needs an update.

Comments

• TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    Yes I have been getting a lot of lag but I just restart the app and it's all good for a couple hours
  • RobinhoodJRobinhoodJ Registered Users 26 Posts
    It seems that if I play on my ipad I do get lag much more than the iPhone
  • LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    By the way there is a cheat or trick going around I dont know what it is, but they lag you really bad and they do it on big races, the only thing I know about it is its only done when the timer reaches 15sec and below they never accept the race before, I automaticaly know Im gonna lose once I see them accept after that time... I lost on a race with .001 rt with one of my best runs so go figure!
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    I'll look into this "cheat" as for general lag, one of our servers hiccuped over the weekend though it should be better now