Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

NOBODY TRUST B R I M L O HE'S A SCAMMER

Mr drifter 21Mr drifter 21 Registered Users 65 Posts
b r i m l o Scammed me out of 1 million don't trust him, just a warning.

Comments

• deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    thanks for the warning
  • BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
    He is a old scammer , wit his bmw m3 .... Beware
  • Mr drifter 21Mr drifter 21 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Ya also, heat spoiler 2074 Is a scammer he seems legit and talks a big game about being a bounty hunter and he gets ppls car back after other scam other ppl. And will act like he's he victim and the second you give him a cent he's gone.
  • mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    b r i m l o Scammed me out of 1 million don't trust him, just a warning.

He has been kicked from our team. We had no history about him until this morning. I will be glad to reimburse your money lost. Add me, IGN Mikey Pittz
  • Mr drifter 21Mr drifter 21 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Ya... right, id love my money back but I'm not gunna lose more trying to get what that pathetic loser B R I M L O took.

Im just sick of pathetic ppl that are to dumb to make their own money in this game. Its so easy yet these stupid, pathetic, worthless, ghetto ppl cant do anything them self, like the homeless they cant fend for them self and just leach off of others. And what they came from divorced parents that drink, got made fun of in school, or they are fat, or come from a poor family, or what ever their reason for just giving up on at least trying to be a logical, intelligent, respectable human, theres no excuses get a life, grow up. We all go thru hardships in life, but when you're to weak to stay a good person thru it thats when I lose any and all respect for that person. If you are so weak you dont have the will power to resist stealing from ppl and little kids in a cell phone game... Well just wow. Thats its the definition of pathetic. Ppl like B R I M L O are what is wrong with the world always taking never giving, and always being dumb and ghetto never putting any positivity in the world just selfish negative actions of a desperate and pathetic idiot.

Scammers:
    -B R I M L O
    -Heat spoiler 2074
    -F L O N J A BMW GT (i think also brimlo)
    -LOL MY SCION IS CRAP

These are just a few ppl that tried or did scam me. So beware. If cie/glu weren't so greedy or if they cared more about us then the revenue from us buying ever single car thru them. They would add a trade/sell menu and that would stop their paying customers and loyal users from getting scammed and so irritated they stop playing. Whats more important losing maybe 10% of car sales, or player base retention? Because theres so many pathetic worthless ppl out their in low rank rooms waiting for new players to take advantage of their naive perception of the game. And when these new players get scammed they delete it and never play again, that first week of playing is like setting the hook while fishing, when they get scammed its like your line snapping. Somebody was finally smart enough to put a pop up warning players so they consider trading being a risk. But that doesn't explain to new players all the ways they could get scammed.

Comon glu, cie who ever the hell runs the show now, theres a solution for every problem. Just be smart about it, like ok so we dont want players to trade cars freely and safely because then we will lose sales. Well you wont lose all, ppl still crush cars, and if your so concerned with sales loss in that situation then think of a logical solution.

Like, how about making a simple trade sell menu, or lobby you can invite ppl to. And then charge them 2-15 gems to use it. Or something like that, if i trade a supra both ppl pay 2 gems, if we trade a mclaren mp4 both pay 5 gems, if we trade R class 7 gems, if we trade turf cars, or rare cars, or maxed $1million cars charge 10-15. But some ppl would rather pay 10 gems then lose 1million on a untrustworthy sale. 80% wont wanna spend the gems and the game will stay mostly how it is. But for those big deals or the ppl you dont trust thats an option and you still get gems out of us.

Just an idea.....

Also who ever runs this forum thanks, it has been fixed and is better then it used to be, but its still irritating i have to log in and out every 5-10mins. If i find a subject i have a suggestion for i stop and start typing, if that typing takes longer then 5 mins it says I'm not authorized or what ever it says now. So i have to log out and back in, then i lose that page and if i dont remember where it was I'm screwed. Any particular reason for that?
  • NavyVetNavyVet Registered Users 182 Posts
    I'd like an answer to the last paragraph myself, happens to me too!