Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Falcon super car, nsx rr, rs 500, Scion xB and more

Selling all my extra turf cars, cie/glu are getting lazy with turf prizes and returning too many of the rare cars.

Ford Falcon supercar Ace 3 wheels - SOLD
Ford Falcon HO phase 3 x2 - 3mill or $12
1st gen NSX RR, 200 gem paint 250 gem wheels - 8mill Or $35
93 Mustang RE - 5mill or $20
Scion XB wrapped - 6mill or $25
Ford Focus RS500 - 6mill or $25
S15 Nissan Silvia crate wheels gem paint - SOLD
2nd season turf M5 not crate - 4mill or $15
2nd gen Pontiac firebird w/blower - SOLD
Ford duece demon - SOLD
1993 WRC - SOLD
2001 WRC - SOLD
1st gen 67 Corvette stingray - SOLD
Falcon HO phase 3 x2 - 3mill or $12
Javelin with mill wheels, matte black and blower hood - SOLD

I will be adding more as I go along

IGN - Turbo Notch , please if you add me make me aware of who you are, I watch my friendlist closely and delete those I don't know

Trades are welcome - vouches are on page 38, be prepaired to go first unless we have done business before or have more vouches with no scam claims
OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

Comments

• Options
    MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
    Trades bud????
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    No trades unless it's heavy in my favor, only want RRC or Paypal. On my way out thanks

• Options
    Javelin sold - thanks blackstang, sorry roush he was online and contact me first

• Options
    Bump this up, make offers

• Options
    SP LegendSP Legend Registered Users 469 Posts
    I'll take your deuce demon if you still got it
    I can toss in those rims if you want?
  • Options
    Stanced Evo XStanced Evo X Registered Users 28 Posts
    Would you hold one of those mustangs for a few days for me while I get the money? My ign is Stanced Evo X
  • Options
    Thanks again SP Legend, best deal I've made yet, couldn't be any happier!!

• Options
    SP LegendSP Legend Registered Users 469 Posts
    Bro you still got the rs500? I pay rrc or trades up 2 you.
  • Options
    papoupapou Registered Users 1,629 Posts
    Ign xpapoux, vouches pg 149, interested in a few, falcon super car, NSX rr, Silvia, m5 all rrc
  • Options
    bump this up for the heck of it