Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Im tired of this! Vouch me if you know Im legit! Chick018 TALK ALL DA SHIT U WANT

SO this POS scammer is ruining a lot of great peoples Rep on the forum and game. I know 75-85% of you guys already know he a scammer, I just want everyone to feel safe with me. I too am a victim of Chicko18 and want this to stop. Please if we have done deals vouch me on here. Yes, I purchased four cars from him, was a legit trade. Both payments are shown below. Now the tricky
explanation. I agreed to $100 for an additional 8 turf cars, when he got home from work, which he did. We meet in game, small talked then down to business. I told him the 8x turfs again and he said ok, send please. I told him I was sending and brb, I started the PP process on my laptop and saw him message on the game on my phone "OH my phone is dying and he logged off, assuming my game was minimized to send $100 pp. Well I held off on sending, thought to myself, that’s SHADY AS FCUK!!! So an hour goes by and he gets on and asks why I didn’t pay, to my reply was why I would pay if you’re not on. SO I said I won’t send $100, let’s do $30/30/30/20 exact, he said ok no problem, He asks which cars I want first and so I tell him, "C6.r & Bow M3 RE". Again I tell him I’m sending he says cool. Logs off again. 20 min later he pops on and says sorry phone died again, he told me to go to lobby, and so I do and join him. I challenge 3 times and he lets the timer run down. No pinks, no nothing and logs off. Two hours go by and everyone is talking, I am another guy scammed by chicko18 and all of you. I open a dispute for the $31 and he hopes on almost instantly, calling me a scammer and I already got the cars ect ect. I’m still waiting for a judgment on the dispute. Now the lil **** rag has it out for me, calling me a scammer and I didn’t pay him $60pp for the 4 cars (nsxrr, challenger gt2, rs500, and some other) not the c6 or m3 re. BUT when I do post proof of payment exceeding his so called "$60" he changes his story, To I opened disputes for all transactions and throws some BS Microsoft paint copy/paste BS up here. I’m waiting for PP decision on 1 dispute only 1.

Also sorry for the many grammar and punctuation errors. REALLY TIRED AND IRRITATED AT THIS WHOLE SITUATION! SORRY EVERYONE FOR MAKING ANOTHER ONE OF THESE DEFEND MY HONOR THREADS.

2epn1o3.jpg <-- my three payments to him for 6x cars, only 4 of them he delivered. scammed me out of Turf wrapped C6.R & UW BMW M3 RE

50im41.png <-- screenshot of C6.R with time stamp hours after I paid

hu2k3t.png <-- this shows time and date of screenshot

14nzgw6.png <-- Me buying the first car an nsxrr then while in game bought challengergt2 also.

2mq1cab.png < -- then HOURS later chicko18 posted he SOLD me 4 cars!!!

Comments

• Options
    MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
    Bud let this go. Ignorant ppl will believe him. You clear of any acusation..
  • Options
    02AccordSE02AccordSE Registered Users 1,184 Posts
    original transaction date and time for the purchase of the c6.r and m3 re
    2libk1v.jpg
  • Options
    plus what else can I do, while I wait for my new phone in the mail? I cant play or trade, But thanks bro, Im glad you have my back also
  • Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    Nos red 573 is as legit as they come, done many deals with him, some including me trusting him with $35 cars to put underglow on it and every deal went smoothly and he promptly returned my cars. Sorry this is happening to you bro
  • Options
    Racing WarriorRacing Warrior Registered Users 161 Posts
    edited June 2016
  • Options
    edited June 2016
  • Options
    this MOTHERFU*KING SON OF A BI*CH CO*K S*CKING F*GGOT STOLE MY TURF CHALLENGER!!!! GIMME MY TURF BACK!!! HOPE YOUR FAMILY DIES YOU SOB!!!!!

yours first CHICKO18!, also let me guess, i scammed your "gt2" before my phone broke right? and the zonda I never traded you, which Ive never owned one, what rating was this zonda?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
  • Options
    MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
    Wow wtf? O.o I dont think anyone will believe in you guys. Let me tell you a Story. I was quite f*cked up when I did the first deal with him. I could have been scammed and wouldnt even notice that. Guess what? I wasent kkkkk you guys just gtfoh quick... -.-
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    traded
  • Options
    I suspect, either Chicko18 & Illumanati are the same or or partners in crime. That "real job" is CHICKO18 said to me numerous times after he scammed me in game. so either, he told you about it, or you are chicko18, or you sitting next to him. Either way never dealing with you again thats fosure!
  • Options
    215 Assassin215 Assassin Registered Users 966 Posts
    I've only dealt with 02AccordSE once and if he's a scammer he's not very good at it. I paid him first and he gave me the car.
  • Options
    READY CHICKO18? ALL 3 of you post here within 1min!! racing warrior, illuminati, and chicko18!! need all response with 60 seconds
  • Options
    papoupapou Registered Users 1,629 Posts
    Thanks for posting your PayPal receipts, he is definitely GT2 RACER, who scammed me for $140. NOS RED IS 100 % legit, I sent 3 separate transactions of over $100 and would do a hundred more.
  • Options
    Ale62Ale62 Registered Users 935 Posts
    Remember the bundle I almost bought for 10$? Well those 10$ are the ones this gt2 racer (chicko18) scammed me out of. Funny how he thinks by changing his ign no one would notice lol but I've done deals with nos red before and he is 100% legit
  • Options
    im not u, I dont need to create anything, your the idiot with fake accounts every which way!
  • Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    2 ppl here I have done deals with. Both legit. Illuminatimindfuq and accord. Both deals went as discussed. The chicko person I can't vouch or claim scammer as I have never done a deal with. But it seems we got a bunch of coolaid tasters here and no one knows the flavor.
  • Options
    I didn't call you a scammer. Some multi of chicko18 made an Illuminati account with likeness in name and same avatar, posted in my thread calling me a scammer. its been months since you and I actually traded that's why I was surprised when you called me a scammer saying I scammed acar from you and I've never heard of any such thing. Last trade we did was pray 3 months ago. Now that post in my thread is gone so take it for what it is up to you.
    I honestly don't care who's involved with chicko18, for what they try to do to my name on this forum. they could play all the games they want they can say what they want they can do what they want honestly it doesn't really matter. everyone knows that he's a scammer and again I never directly called you a scammer I call the person that posted in my thread Illuminati mind whatever one of his multi. Just like all the other 5 posts f****** calling me a scammer that he created today, or or you made a while ago and uses for his benefit.
  • Options
    REDmonster26REDmonster26 Registered Users 1,015 Posts
    Like I've said before I would trust nos red with my entire account! And I have been scammed out of 5 turf cars over the course of me playing and I have learned to keep honest and good people on my radar. Till the day I die I will stand up for the right thing and there is no doubt that standing behind 02ACCORDSE IS THE RIGHT THING HE IS 1,000,000% legit
  • Options
    MOTORHEAD71MOTORHEAD71 Registered Users 212 Posts
    I just reached out and made a first time deal with nos red; even after reading all this $h!t. After a few money (RRC) transactions he transferred the car to me.

It was a 100% legit and smooth transaction. I will definitely do business in the future. Thanks again!!
    I don't want to change the World,
    I just want to leave it colder
  • Options
    JBANEZJBANEZ Registered Users 243 Posts
    huh??? looks like a war :I
  • Options
    deboeldurodeboelduro Registered Users 1,632 Posts
    YOUR A FKING SCAMMER CHICKO18 U LOW LIFE SCUM. I CANT BELIEVE THAT U WOULD LOOSE A LOYAL CUSTOMER OVER $10

I SPOKE TO PAYPAL AND IM GETTING THE MONEY BACK BUT U LOST A GOOD CUSTOMER U DUMB FCK.....
  • Options
    lacambolacambo Registered Users 686 Posts
    Hi, my names chicko18 and i'm going to call all the legit sellers scammers on my 10 accounts because I have a small penis.