Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Hello All

Stock RWB Rami 5.75M , Maxed RWB Rami 7M , Maxed DODGE ACRX 5.5M , Stock Chevrolet ZR1 4.5M , Maxed Chevrolet ZR1 5.5M , Stock 2 BMW Z4's with gem paint and gem rims 1M , Maxed 2 Mclaren Gt3 with gem paint and gem rims 7M , Maxed Ford GT 5M , Im legit no scammer legit buyers only welcome , prices is negotiable , am not accepting any trades since I'm in need of Racing Rival in game cash! Thanks for looking!

Comments

• Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    what kinda paint and rims on the z4?
  • Options
    X86 BRZX86 BRZ Registered Users 400 Posts
    Ile buy the maxed rami.. But could u go first? Your new in the forums...
  • Options
    Redlight BanditRedlight Bandit Registered Users 148 Posts
    Excuse me Racers ill be more then gladly to send car first , if your a OG seller/buyer here , but will not if you've only done a few transactions lol
  • Options
    Am i posting in the correct place ? Where all the buyers at !
  • Options
    Cars still up for sale! Lowered prices check post !
  • Options
    Sghunt3rSghunt3r Registered Users 30 Posts
    I'm interested in either of the gt3's as well, hit me up in game, my ign is the same as here sghunt3r.
  • Options
    LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    Some really interesting prices, i doubt they would last for long.
  • Options
    Z4'S ARE SOLD
  • Options
    JuaNNJuaNN Registered Users 53 Posts
    I wish I still had money left on me, I would have boughten everything on the list, but hey man, welcome to the forums
  • Options
    Q RepQ Rep Registered Users 566 Posts
    Will u go 5.2 on Rami?
  • Options
    Q RepQ Rep Registered Users 566 Posts
    Done. I'll add u and we'll do bizness
  • Options
    Sghunt3rSghunt3r Registered Users 30 Posts
    Redlight, thanks for the sweet ride and pleasurable transaction
  • Options
    Both of the Mclaren GT3'S are sold ! And as well as the stock RAMI ! BIG thanks to the legit buyers sghunt3r & 808 champ & q rep !