Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Royalty Team looking for members

LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
We just started a new team with very active members, we are trying to get the best of the best and will be aiming for top 25 afterwards top team in the leaderboard...we will keep the team organized and wont run for turf wars unless the whole team is running %100... So if you think you got what it needs to make it to the top and can rock 60k points as a minimum then send a request.

Comments

• LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    Ok there is 3 spots left, please only send a request if you think you can fit and fulfill the requirments as soon as we are complete we will run for top 25... Good Luck everybody
  • Redlight BanditRedlight Bandit Registered Users 148 Posts
    Are ya a serious turfing team ?
  • FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    Really have no idea what is my maximum. I really wanna try to do so. Cause right now I'm looking for a team. If I would dissapoint u I would leave of course. To give me or not to give me the prize would be your decision.
  • xXxFalkenxXxxXxFalkenxXx Registered Users 76 Posts
    We are a very serious team, 60k minimum! Our top players pull well over that. In order for us to be in top 25 we need our whole team to pull their weight. We share setups and have a good time in chats. We r a legit team and scamming is not allowed.
  • LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    As Falken said we are serious about it, so hopefully once we reach 20 members we will be running... So send a request to the team and indicate your application how many points do you average, kindly please dont send a request if you cant manage to do it and give us and other members a chance to win turfs wars. Good luck everybody.
  • GoblinKing23GoblinKing23 Registered Users 300 Posts
    still looking to fill some spots on team ROYALTY
  • Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    I think fox would fit right in
  • 67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    Here's the deal everyone. As stated by my brothers we are a new super legit and fun team. But we are serious. We came out swinging and we are in 10th place right Now! We need a few more players like us and we can take it all the way up to first! Hit us up and let us know what you can do. Serious racers only need apply
  • Redlight BanditRedlight Bandit Registered Users 148 Posts
    Any spots open yet ? , i just left my team TAKEN looking for a team to join..
  • Awwweh snap nowAwwweh snap now Registered Users 836 Posts
    i can put up 40k but not 60k yet unless i do all events
  • Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    Snap. Pm me in game, same name as here
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Bump for a great set of guys
  • TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    Love this team, great set of guys who are dedicated, motivated but still very loyal to one another.
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Is 60k still the minimum even after the point system has been changed yet again?
  • TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    It's 30k now.
  • GaxxasGaxxas Registered Users 44 Posts
    Still need someone?