Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Easy fix for can't hit launch, can't hit NOS, first try, so slow launch:

protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
the button still works just notice it's a bit small. you missed it. so this time focus less on revs. and actually look at the red launch button. and make sure your finger is directly over it. and a little close. not too close or you'll accidentally hit it.

Comments

• Options
    KingPin007KingPin007 Registered Users 72 Posts
    I've made sure to do that and still have it not launch..
  • Options
    well i don't know what to tell you sorry. it should work.
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Well for us veterans we have never had a problem with the launch button until the update, I personally have never missed the launch button and I'm pretty dam sure 90% of the other people never have either! it's definitely, something to do with there multi touch system.
  • Options
    Avante XAvante X Registered Users 238 Posts
    The launch button always worked until now.

It's a problem with the app. Not only that, the launch button has a somewhat small radius around it so even if you miss it a little, it'll still launch.

I've tested it during times when it does work and times when it doesn't.
  • Options
    fact is everyone is having problems. so just do what you can. you will win some because of the new layout and lose some. sometimes youll notice the o0pp0onent never even launched. i recommend you drop it. reason being, everyone is havin th3e problem and i guarantee if you just try harder to launch better you will have the upper hand.
  • Options
    JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    Thanks for another one of your great tips, PMA.
  • Options
    SS SPEED SHOPSS SPEED SHOP Registered Users 37 Posts
    Well, we all heard him, we should just try harder to hit the button.....or....just do the best we can.....great!!, problem solved!!, don't know what we would do without your candid and amazingly accurate advice. Jesus man, did your brain see what you typed before hitting the send button?
  • Options
    KingPin007KingPin007 Registered Users 72 Posts
    im glad i wasnt the only thinking the same thing when i read this post. u win some u lose some because of it? you just contradicted yourself saying it works all the time u just have to hit it harder to it works sometimes...good thread bud.
  • Options
    red fuelred fuel Registered Users 155 Posts
    Yeah he will fit right in with most the mods we have now. B4 thy were mods the game was crap n the day they became mods nothing seems to he wrong with the game.
  • Options
    i didnt say to press harder i said you are not looking at the screen and missing the small button everyone has the same button racing games are hard you lose more than you win some days

when i am on rr i constantly win and have no problems if i lose i rage quit overall i dominate heavily because i have spent extreme hours in online games its really not that great but anyway thats all i feel like typing hi
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Works better if you press firmly with a full finger print aswell try to press more area around the left bottom corner. It's not very comfortable to my thumb and my hands but it's better then wasting your well spent cash not launching.
  • Options
    try running no wager more often in r class. you can make like 1500 a race if you win. go for the perfect shift bonus.