Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

About ready to delete this flawed game

Casedood2k4Casedood2k4 Registered Users 35 Posts
With being number one app in over 50 countries you'd think that it'd run at least halfway decent. Besides the cheating guys running 12.5s in a stock(ish) 13.5+ rooms, the app crashing mid pinks races, blue screens, people winning races (cars) when the times show they lost, and now the best teams are getting better by knowing what the damn turf events are days before they even start. That stuff and I had to reinstall the app multiple times between my accounts, as well as my family members too, so I know it's not isolated events. That cost us a rank payout and another lost account (which granted was that members fault for not correctly syncing). I tried uploading photo proof of most of this but of course the screen shot is too big. Anyways CIE admin crew: I personally thank you for everything y'all do and I know corporate isn't giving y'all enough time or resources to do everything but please let them know it really, really sucks for people that pay for a game that doesn't even work properly. However, if you email me a regular email I can send plenty of proof of plenty of crapp that needs to be fixed. [

Comments

• Options
    Casedood2k4Casedood2k4 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Lutz, I really appreciate the response and it is good to hear that y'all are working on it. Even though everyone knows y'all bust your tails trying to keep up. I really like the game and even though I am anti-spend-money-on-a-game kinda person I find myself spending it Bc it is so fun. I know y'all are working as hard as possible but with everything that's going on, would it be possible to pass it up the food chain that it's really not fair to the guys spending big money on game that keeps messing up. It can't be that hard hiring a couple more guys (or gals) to help put a damper on the issues. Or better yet, allow volunteer mods to guys that do spend hours n hours to help get rid of the riffraff or blatant cheaters to lighten the load for ya. I mean could you imagine how happy players would be of a cheater was instantly (temporarily) banned? Or someone that is running a glitched car was caught in the act and locked down? Or most recently the people that find out the turf events temporarily banned? I know that alone would quiet many of my complaints. And it would definitely lessen the 100s of daily emails. Anyways, just thoughts, I'm happy now lol
  • Options
    THE4DMINTHE4DMIN Registered Users 61 Posts
    Lutz why am I banned,