Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Bugs bugs bugs

Comments

• Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
  • Options
    Split51Split51 Registered Users 60 Posts
    IPhone 4s Crashing trying to chat to team, indivdual or on race board, switching rooms, during and after nearly every race, looking thru mine or others garage, looking thru friends list, switching parts or building cars. This is not a random crashing, it is happening every 1-3 minutes. I can shut my phone off and restart and usually slows the crashing down for the 1st 10 mins or so then back to normal crashing. Timer running out after a pinks challenge causing lost cars. Launch and nos buttons not working properly. Lobby ratings not showing correct on car until a reboot or jumping in a room. (Makes it very hard to set a car up) During run, screen is very glitchy making shifting at correct times very difficult. (Complaints about CIE). Way too long of wait time for responce from CS.
  • Options
    HowienHowien Registered Users 166 Posts
    No nos at rt 0.001, several no launch my record back to back is 5 races. How come you dont answers on pms? I stopped counting how Many Cars i lost to no launch over the last 4 weeks, but roughly 25-30 vip'er gts @1668. Did A ticket to support. Waitet 13 days for A lame copy/paste answer from A post lutzberg made on forum. How come you dont answer your pms Ryyst. Ign howisthat
  • Options
    beanskibeanski Registered Users 61 Posts
    Just lost my first car to the "failure to launch" bug.... r class at that
  • Options
    lickmybumperlickmybumper Registered Users 145 Posts
    when I'm racing with others when i accept a challenge too fast it accepts then starts to count down as if i challenged the other person but nothing happens and when it finish counting down the screen just stays there looking at my and the other persons car. i have to kill the app and relaunch
  • Options
    Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    Ok I have 3 different devices that I use to use and still try to use! First device: iPhone 5, up to date iOS system, nothing running besides RR. Launch and nos only work intermittently, and is becoming less Likely to work if I raise to pinks or bet cash! If it's a cash bet numerous times it will run the clock down to zero and all bets on both sides are lost! Sometimes I will get the -3 -12 or -504 or even account update please restart, If you restart the money is still gone it does not go back into your account! If it's a pink race even though you haven't raced car is gone as if you raced and lost! Gems disappear randomly, buy 3 boosts and race once all 3 boosts are gone! Also the sync of sounds and lights are off, if you wait to light goes green your reaction time is always higher than .100 if you go by the tones, release on 4th tone just before green light lights and reaction time is less than .100 and closer to .30 or less! If you have chats happening and try to switch cars in your garage game force closes! If you try to view a friends garage about 20 -30 cars of viewing game force closes! Those are my main problems with the iPhone 5! iPhone 4s is completely not raceable! Cannot not track, friends list join a team etc! Anything you try to do the game force closes itself! Been like this since last update and especially since the one day javelin car event! 3rd device is samsung galaxy 3 tab 10.1 inch screen this device is aloy smoother running and less crashing than IOS devices but still crashes on money and pinks races and money does not go back into account after restart!
  • Options
    Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    Sorry Ryyst typo it was meant to be -503 error all three of these errors just say cannot complete action (-3) (-12) or (-503) I cannot even give a specific thing I've done to trigger these, they are after popping up in the middle of a race while changing gears or in the middle of changing gears and anything bet on these errors and lost also cash or pinks! Once restarted money or car is gone and also have lost gems from these 3 errors also! If screenshots are of any benefit I have them too!
  • Options
    justwonderingjustwondering Registered Users 135 Posts
    Just stop spending money on gems/cash until they actually do something. This is ridiculous and I'm not even to far invested in this game moneywise compared to some of the older users. I hope they just don't dump the game and stiff us all like what they did with Nitto Legends... All that's happening is they are trying to bide time through forum moderators to keep their business alive while people are jumping ship because they have lost too much real $ due to errors. They should pay you more for your efforts Ryyst, I would be just as frustrated as you. You are the messenger we all are beating on
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Just got an account update message 2 mins. Ago RYYST.
  • Options
    Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    Countdown goes to 0.0secs resulting in loss of RRC and/or cars. Game freezing after races happens now and again, using a HTC One M8 - Android.
  • Options
    turboeg693turboeg693 Registered Users 244 Posts
    Lost my z4 today from my launch button not working
  • Options
    justwonderingjustwondering Registered Users 135 Posts
    getting back to back : "Race Cancelled The server has cancelled this race. Please try again" Errors when challenging other racers in the Nissan event.
    Galaxy S3 Android 4.1.2
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Hey guys, keep the bugs coming, but try checking it against the list I have in this thread: http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/main-category/main-forum/469538-an-little-update-on-all-these-bugs
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    CrankyJCrankyJ Registered Users 105 Posts
    Just one question, when you say - ""iPhone 4 issues – for the most part we’ve changed things so that it should run better so gonna say fixed… mostly."" Does that mean the fixes have been applied and this is as good as it gets?
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Your car becomes damage. You exit race lobby. You enter your garage. You click to repair the car before choosing another car. You quickly repair then click the window icon to close that repair window. It will make a restart message and the repair time freezes on screen display after restart. Then you have to force close and restart app to clear the message bug.
  • Options
    AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    Would the iPad users be bundled in when you mention the iPhone 4 users? Or are the iPad users that holding there breath for this update just going to suffocate?
  • Options
    slim1100slim1100 Registered Users 14 Posts
    When building cars. You have to reload app to see changes. If you enter race lobby yes it goes to what you upgraded. Except it's just annoying that you can't tune properly without restarting after each upgrade
    true and other times I've had a lobby rating of 36 .. reload and its 62.. reload again and I'm in 54... cost a lot of $$ and gems trying to sort out where it actually is. Oh and still being in a 62 lobby when u have downgraded to a 30.
    aside from that there is one thing that bugs me real bad and thats the in app chat can cause a crash. when loading a race if someone talks PM or group it will crash.. in fact any time I'm doing something like looking through friends list... speaking of if i click on any peeps in there it will crash. i don't understand why it is ... never did in the past.
  • Options
    slim1100slim1100 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Allayna wrote: »
    Using iPAD Mini. iOS 7.1.2. Model MD531LL/A. Have over 9gig free of space. I've completely wiped it. I've uninstalled / reinstalled the app a many of times. No changes there. Played fine before the 1.6 update.

I crash constantly. Randomly after a race, in a lobby, trying to watch videos, in garage scrolling through cars or just upgrading. It has happen, but usually not during a race. I crash more while chat windows is open and chatting. I crash always when looking through garages. Can't scroll more than 4/5 cars before I crash.

I could keep a more detailed log if it would help any. But it will be long. Just in the last 10mins, I crashed 5 times. I usually can't go more than 3/4 races before a crash.

I also often get the 0.0 countdown and have to restart. Randomly, I'll accept a challenge and then timer will just count down to 0 and never comes out of it. Have to restart.

Also if I go to take a new pic for a in game photo it always crashes instantly.

The end. Be happy to help in any way to resolve the crashing!

all of the above ^^^ I'm using iPhone 4s plenty of space and good ~ great reception .... but same issues
  • Options
    LWRTHNULWRTHNU Registered Users 667 Posts
    iPad mini ios 7.1.2 : Game still crashing when racing, LAG issues - No other apps running, Browsing anyones garage - i can get through about 5 cars before it crashes, Double parts installing/or reverting to stock/previous upgrade, Sound/light/launch/button issues
  • Options
    Bloody Red KingBloody Red King Registered Users 6 Posts
    Game will load all the way into my garage but say error (207) FR. I have never seen this code on the forums or Facebook pages. IGN:Bloody R31GN. Android 2.2 Alcatel one touch fierce. Like I said never seen it before but I need to play im leader of a crew and I need help I cant play at all ive uninstalled and reinstalled and Sane thing happens. Same Error (207) FR. Please help
  • Options
    JdmillJdmill Registered Users 243 Posts
    Whenever i look thru someone's garage my game crashes. I'm running in the 5s.
  • Options
    Fp67Fp67 Registered Users 118 Posts
    Ipad layout bug?
  • Options
    ErikErik Registered Users 97 Posts
    I have had a problem with back button disappearing when I load a car and then click on the chat symbol and then close the chat and the back button is not there. No way to get to my garage I have to restart. Samsung s4. Wifi.
  • Options
    Omega2009Omega2009 Registered Users 99 Posts
    Not showing the correct car that the person is driving just lost my car to a nissian 370s that ran 7.4 AAA NISSIAN 370s THAT RANN A 7.4 Im pisseddd
  • Options
    NIGHTZZNIGHTZZ Registered Users 976 Posts
    I saw that you listed constant crashing on the iPhone 4s which is true, I play on that and my iPad and I am also constantly crashing whether it's just sitting in a lobby, getting a challenge from somebody, trying to upgrade parts, opening up messages, I seem to crash a lot on both devices. I also wanted to point out a problem I've been having where I go to send a message and i click "Done" and it doesn't send so I have to retype it, not a big issue though.
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    It's already been stated many times but the bug that affects me the most is the sticking buttons bug. I have an iPhone5c and every 9-10 races or so this happens to me. Yesterday during the Nissan event I lost a Nissan GT-R (R35) and $10k due to this bug. The launch button stuck and I lost. :/
  • Options
    phoojywjphoojywj Registered Users 109 Posts
    I didn't read everyone's bugs/problems, but has anyone have issues where you can't challenge anyone during turf? I challenge someone and it says, "connecting to player", then it just says, 'race timed out", so I don't even get to race. Due to this I have been kicked off my team because I can't turf, all Ican do is wait for a challenge from someone.
  • Options
    mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    I haven't been able to stay on at all today. Is this related to anything in particular? My APP is constantly crashing all day. Iphone4 running the latest iOS.
  • Options
    mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    When is this fabulous update going to be released?
  • Options
    K YK Y Registered Users 4 Posts
    My ZTE Awe N800 runs the game smoothly, but my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite with the SAME EXACT specs lags when going into rooms and trying to send races, like just when its loading other cars.