Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

new subaru wrx concept for sale

Looking to get rrc or pp. Please no low balls ya will be ignored. Vouchers page 116. Will not go first so don't bother asking thank you =) comment offer here or for faster response pm me in game. Ign: t w i s t e d

Comments

• Options
    MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
    Yeah I ain't seeing you doing any deal here. I have 71+ vouchers and just decided not to offer as soon as I saw what you posted...
  • Options
    kraykrayvrokraykrayvro Registered Users 5,626 Posts
    Umm ok so why even send comment? Just cos you're on here daily selling stuff u expect others to go first? Those 71 honestly don't mean shit to me. With how shit is with all these scammers I don't trust nobody when I'm the seller. If I'm buying I don't mind going first.. thanks for the bump tho =)
  • Options
    Mizzy bMizzy b Registered Users 1,013 Posts
    5 vouches and he doesn't go first lol dafuq is with all these self-righteous douches
  • Options
    MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
    Yeah I jus wonder how he got those 5 vouchers lololol, also it's the rules. Have less vouchers go first...
  • Options
    j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    Everyone calm dafuk down this dude did a 5.5m deal with me and i sent rrc first and he was legit on deal. There are no rules and no one cares how many vouchers u got cause guess what? To many legit dudes go rouge every chance they get then claim other person is lying or its a bounty lol. 71 vouchers and u trying to act just like jaws?? dude i do that in 4 days and i dont bother asking ppl to vouch on 100k deals **** it i dont even ask ppl to vouch on 40m deals, just to bump my post. Hes right if u aint buying dont be posting stupid shit unless you want ppl doing it to u.

Bump for legit seller!
  • Options
    NASTYTHUGNASTYTHUG Registered Users 1,121 Posts
    Nice j2...I buy from you all the time and I understand what your saying. How much for the Subie?
  • Options
    Shadowracer33567Shadowracer33567 Registered Users 249 Posts
    @ j2 ....

So I have zero vouchers, I'm selling expensive car .. You go 1st..no..but why? You're going to use best judgement and make a choice on rep and vouchers..yet there are no rules Yes, there are no rules but there is logic and sense..so j2 again I ask.. Are you going to buy an expensive car and go first to someone with 5 vouchers? Suddenly all you have said has no merit and you are in fact using the "rules" .. If not hmu I'll make a 20 mil deal ..you go first though , buying and all..
  • Options
    Shadowracer33567Shadowracer33567 Registered Users 249 Posts
    And... Lol in regards to the comment...
    71 vouchers I do that in 4 days..then why only 67? Haha "I have more vouchers than you just not vouched though"...that's right up there with "you go first I have (x) many in game vouchers...
  • Options
    top notch dealz -!-top notch dealz -!- Registered Users 2,241 Posts
    Lmao I know kraykray but not on that ign . His a legit dude vouchers don't count for everything . You have to take more into account ie post count , join date , deals done via forums and so on . I personally have never accepted in game vouchers pure scammers work like that lol as the man says a lot off legit guys go rogue now plus doing 50 cheap ass deals to get vouchers is nothing anyone can do that in a few days np . Big deals max profit no civic si deals here lmao quick question does it really pay to be a scammer ? yeah you get a few cars or cash but all the work these guys do to get them lol being legit pays for itself stay legit you mugs looool