Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Selling 1665-1670 r class cars

Selling 1670 rx7 R class 600k, 1665 viper gtsr 500k , 1665 frs 500k. All have nos and I will negotiate. My in game name is speed racer1990

Comments

• JohnnyG-123JohnnyG-123 Registered Users 112 Posts
    I will give 1.2 mill for all three. 100k off each in a bundle deal.
    Let's do 1.25 and call it a deal.
  • speed racer1990speed racer1990 Registered Users 130 Posts
    1.3 man your already getting the cars for cheap as it is and you know it
    We can do the 1.3. One car at a time. Is this evening ok? I'm at work.
    I need to know how much $ you have. We will do 450 on the first one then 425 on the other two . You will challenge me and I will raise the bet you raise it by 100 dollars and then I will chicken out and you get the bet amount. That way it doesn't affect my SC.
  • speed racer1990speed racer1990 Registered Users 130 Posts
    But we can do one at a time like you said
  • Marlon__fMarlon__f Registered Users 156 Posts
    Damnn I guess I got a good deal on my 1673 frs spec lol got it for 230k
    I'm JohnnyG-123 on RR also. Hit me up when your ready.
    Excellent smooth deal with Speed Racer .
  • fivecatzfivecatz Registered Users 68 Posts
    Is 500k a typical price for the Frs? Mines also 1665 and the offers I get are always way lower
    Frs r is not really I high demand car. I like them but the reason I bought this one is because I was wanting the other two cars. They actually sell for about 500-700k fully maxed without any bling.