Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Honestly Cie.

nixes288nixes288 Registered Users 247 Posts
Do y'all enjoy putting us threw all this. Really guys. Game was semi playable then all of a sudden I'm crashing every minute now. Please do a hot fix. Fix this popo
Prev1

Comments

• nixes288nixes288 Registered Users 247 Posts
    Really their best is going on two months Smdfh.
    How mny others butts r starting to hurt. How mny others are tired of bending over and spelling run. R U N. CIE
  • Professordank24Professordank24 Registered Users 600 Posts
    They can either release a bad update just to make everyone happy or they can take their time on making this update successful. Which one would you rather have them release?
    No they can b upfront with us. Instead of some lame story. We was gonna release one this last Monday but we have to delay since gli owned us. If it's ready give it already. If you look at the date glu bought cie shares it was about a month r so ago. Well cie. Where is the truth??????
  • ahin1984ahin1984 Registered Users 249 Posts
    I'm sure buying a company for 100 mil is gonna take some time. It's not like here's 100 mil and here's my company and that's it lol.
  • NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    Are you at least able to get to your garage screen? I know quite a few people who can't even do that. Consider yourself lucky enough to even look at your cars. The update I'm sure will be worth it. Rome wasn't built in a day...
  • NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    I personally cant even get to my garage and it crashes ever since last update / javelin 24 hour event. I agree if they had a update to fix most of the problems they should have released it. I was so ready to c my garage again
  • KingPin007KingPin007 Registered Users 72 Posts
    man i honestly feel bad for everyone who cant even open their game and atleast play one race.myandroid runs fine wit a cpl minor bugs and thats it. i guess i should consider myself lucky w this game.
  • Fp67Fp67 Registered Users 118 Posts
    Its okay bruh! Cuz theyre workorkng on it
    Y'all wanna knw why I'm pissed. It's cause of. Poop like this. They f'n letting this keep happening cause it's makin them money. People exploiting this effed upped app
    Let's all keep quite and let them take their sweet butt time cause it's no problem we lose to timeout it's no problem we crash. It's no problem we have faulty launch Get real this is their F up. Not ours but we r the ones who pay the price. While they make money off of us.
    If this company really cared about their players They would not keep giving us bs answers. They would fix it. Any honest company would not let this keep hopping to their paying customers. MODS ADMINS GET THIS TREAD TO THE BOSS MAN AND LET HIM ANSWER. ALL OTHER BROWN NOSERS KEEP QUITE
  • NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    Until you pay my bills and put food on my table, my opinion will be heard. With that being said. They have given us answers for the things happening. Most fixes were lucky enough to be hotfixed, but the major ones such as button lag and crashing are all within an actual update. They scheduled the update for this past Monday, which more than quite a few of us were upset it didn't happen, but accepted the fact that Glu would want to maybe change/add some fixes of their own to make it more stable. Plus, they have a bigger team to tackle more of the issues to secure an amazing update. Why disappoint us with an early release that may cause more upset then what is already going on? Just my thought.
  • James CarricatoJames Carricato Registered Users 29 Posts
    The update was postponed so that Glu can go over what CIE had prepared for us, to ensure it is a proper update to their standards. CIE had a bad run with the BBB because of bad customer service which had to do with terrible response time to issues, due to lack of manpower. Glu does not want, nor need that happening to them too. They want a proper update to be released to the public that complies with the Glu standards.
  • an0nan0n Registered Users 17 Posts
    Don't like the wait time on an update? Go play something else. It is just a game. Stop gripping so much. If your losing cars because of faulty game play that is in the works of getting fixed. Knowing there may be issues and you still risk pinks thats your fault. Be patient and maybe don't race for high dollar amounts or pinks and I am sure you'll do just fine. You guys fry them for every little thing. They said they are working on step off their tits
  • Fp67Fp67 Registered Users 118 Posts
    Dont worry! Cuz "were working on it" Theyve been working for the past month! And im sure theyve been working as hard as they can, cuz just look atnhow much better the game is! (Not serious)
    The big question is !! Will we ever get back all that we lost due to the errors. Timeouts. Faulty launch. Crashes. And the answer is probaly gonna be no. Will they give us comps for what we lost. Probally. But is it gonna be equal to what alot of us lost. Probally not. That's how it always has been since they comps us. And the ones who didn't lose anything got comped cause they where active users. In the past. But did they take away all peps cash from using a glich within their faulty programing. Yes they left all those players with only 20mol r so. So my big question is. What r you gonna do to make this right. And make all my loses b fair to the comps y'all plan on releasing?????
    Like I said. Let the big dog answer. Also I say the same thing cause the same thing consitally happens in the game over and over and over and over. The truth shall set you free. Honesty is the best policy.
    My point exactly ryyst. How many days has it been since cie first learned there was a problem. And how mny more days r we gonna have to deal with it. Ur fix time is a joke to all that played this game since first released a year ago. Just like ur response time to tickets is a joke. Y'all take r money as soon as we pay. But we gotta wait weeks for response time. Months before fixes.
    This is not some free app when we buy gems. 1,000's of USD worth of gems n a years time. My acc you could times that thousand four r five times this past year. So it not a free game to me it is sumthang I pay to play. Pay to b competive n turf wars to win a prize car. And if you look at my garage I have most of the turf cars that has been a prize. And win I lose my gem cars with gem parts paint and rims. Due to the problems at hand. That's my real money being stolen from me.
    I got a idea. How bout cie give me all the gems At replacement value for every car I lost. All the cash for every upgrade on those cars. Then we will equal
  • James CarricatoJames Carricato Registered Users 29 Posts
    Big gaming companies (I use to work for the same one Ryyst did) have guidelines to follow, budgets to keep, lines to cross and goals to meet. As Racing Rivals continues to grow, the demand becomes greater and expectations are a lot higher, putting more stress on the employees. I'm one of the biggest spenders on this game J, but I don't come at CIE like this. Your best action you can take for now is be patient and let the update come, then go to them with the issues. I've lost 72 R class cars and 42 S class cars because of game issues, I just screenshot everything as records and submit them after the update for reimbursement. They are working at it the best they can while they wait to release it.
  • CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    Moment update comes it will be good people just relax. In due time !
  • joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    I don't understand. Everyone is getting mad at the admins/mods/devs for glitches that are known, but still buy gems/cash and do the same thing that will make you lose said items? You wouldn't go inside of a house you knew was on fire would you? Just be patient and let it be. I can honestly say i'm glad they've waited for the update. Lets them address way more bugs, and I don't think any of you know coding, programming, scripting, etc. You cant just, as a dev, tell the game to stop doing something and expect it to be done.. It takes time, there's always more to the story than you know. I know that once this update comes out, some of you are just going to expect more. Once the update comes out, then the "compensation" argument will come up, then something else and so on. It's like some of you just always expect more.
    What is better is they release fixes to their game as they get a fix on that certain problem
    Ryyst I ignored that dumb comment cause I do knw that cie will comp us with sum sort of peace offering as they have always done. The thing I really have a problem with is holding out fixes that u already have n place for the issues we endure. If it takes two r three updates to get them all than atleast we see the ones u can do now. And I nsteed of having us keep dealing with evry issue we have send us the fixes that r ready And others as they come. Come on this is two months from the ten days y'all first said y'all have a fix
  • an0nan0n Registered Users 17 Posts
    Soo. Just so I am aware. Your wanting compensation for losing vehicles and high dollar amounts when you are fully aware that issues may ensue. That makes no sense. Situation: you buy a car from a dealership and the sales person says don't pull the ebrake because it will blow it up. Do you pull the ebrake? Knowing full well what the potential risk that comes with racing for pinks on a clearly noted glitched system, I think your more to blame for your loss than Cie/Glu. All the can say is they are working on it. Any level headed human being would say maybe I should mess around until it's fixed. Instead you all add fuel to the fire by continuing to act like a compulsive 5 year old and repeating the same action and praying for different outcomes. Foolish at best.
    I was not the one who made the poopie updat. I play this game as it is intended. So all the kiss assers can kiss my ass.
  • Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    I'm with anon. You took the chance. Thank you come again.
  • 1234eher1234eher Registered Users 45 Posts
    The game was alright until you guys switched to the android platform......