Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

account problem

jse.racingjse.racing Registered Users 36 Posts
My brother woke up this morning and his game had done an automatic update. He's now locked out of his RR game and was forced to start over and cannot get his cars back. Did anyone else have a similar problem over the night? He's sent in a help request in game any ideas on time length to get an account back?

Comments

• Options
    illusiontlocomioillusiontlocomio Registered Users 2 Posts
    I lost everything too!!!! HELP!!!!!
  • Options
    Asphalt Grid DevilAsphalt Grid Devil Registered Users 48 Posts
    i lost everything too after automatic update
  • Options
    I still can get in. And the daily message says for no android users to do any game updates and they are working on fixing it. All your cars are still in the accounts your just disconnected from the account rn
  • Options
    kerelovojkerelovoj Registered Users 1 Posts
    hello I have this problem with my profile soared after the 3.3.3 update
  • Options
    nhg3030nhg3030 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here my phone does and autoupdate when its connected to wifi and now all my cars money and gems are lost plus the team i was part too and the upgrades in my cars please say something glu or cie games .

Username nhg3030
  • Options
    Okay I logged on today and the daily message says to download an older version and sign into which ever you used to save. I have my brother a link for version 3.3.2 and when he signed in to his facebook it put him back into his lost account.
  • Options
    http://www.apkfield.com/5198/racing-rivals-3-3-2-apk/

This is for android phones only, once downloaded if it gives you two options to install use your phone stock package installer with the android symbol.
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    For those users that have lost access to your accounts, if deleting the game and downloading the current version and choosing the appropriate service (Google Play or Facebook) that you linked your account to is not working, you will need to contact customer service to have them synch your account.
    If you are having account issues please follow the suggestions in this forum thread: http://tinyurl.com/kcsg86w