Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

San Diego 1904/05 subie sti civil case

Ign San Diego 1904
Ign SOO NOT BORED

These are his main scamming accounts although I'm sure there is more. I have a buddy in my local PD who is going to track this child down and have him charged with Class A felony : Virtual Fraudulence. He has scammed many people on here I have seen, he was stupid enough to be a tough guy and give me his physical address in San Diego. Still sits a refuses to admit he has scammed me and others all the while trying to throw other people under the bus who have clear names.
Enough is enough, post here to show the support of having this little punk charged for what he deserves, it may be a game but stealing is stealing especially when it comes to REAL currency. He has had his chances to come clean and do right.

Post it up what he has taken from you so we can accumulate some time/community service onto what he is looking at from me

Comments

• Options
    05 subie sti05 subie sti Registered Users 509 Posts
    Werent you guys doing this to Mike Walker as well? LOLOL tell me how this goes. Also, That San Diego guy isn't me.. You sound kinda like a paedophile right now lol.Also, "Trade at your risk" bud. Also, as I didn't take any Virtual Money from you, and it STATES in the T & C's Of the game that trading isn't supported.. So sorry but not sorry lol
  • Options
    Zpm4Zpm4 Registered Users 115 Posts
    You stole something that was on the market for real currency, just because you never stole money doesn't mean you're in the clear. That's like going to the store and stealing a product, but when caught you refuse you did anything wrong because you had no intention of paying in the first place...
    You are an idiot
  • Options
    First of all, youre extorting me. (Felony) Second, A civil case only involves REAL MONEY between two private parties. It has nothing to do with felonies as felonies are criminal cases. You cant even get me a record.. Also, Virtual Fraudulence means using things like a fake credit card, or identity theft, not wining 2 cars in a VIRTUAL GAME. Also, the deal never involved ACTUAL MONEY. Only I tunes credits. So technically, you cant charge me with anything..
  • Options
    Also, the market didn't have a huge "Sales are not supported" sign lol. Also, Extortion is an act of terrorism.. "Terrorism is commonly defined as violent acts (or the threat of violent acts) intended to create fear (terror), perpetrated for an economic,/SIZE][SIZE=2]1[/SIZE][SIZE=2 religious, political, or ideological goal, and which deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (e.g., neutral military personnel or civilians)." I got that from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism

Also,your negligence to listen to the terms and conditions was also what caused you to get scammed.
  • Options
    Zpm4Zpm4 Registered Users 115 Posts
    You have proven to everyone that you are indeed San Diego 1904. :) dumby

Because I never had any of those conversation with SOO NOT BORED.... They were with San Diego 1904. You are dumber than I thought little punk kid
  • Options
    crazytrain757crazytrain757 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Omg it's a game I've been scammed and just carried on. As a IT security person you honestly have no case as it is stated in the trend and conditions and all over the place in the game that trades are not supported. I understand the frustration but to publicly on an open forum post your intent to puts charges is stupid as it gives a person the ability to delete anything and everything associated with the accounts. Come on and use some common sense nothing but drama and thats another thing that is ruining the game and the forums.