Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

account restore help: phoenixX ryyst info please

nitromayhemnitromayhem Registered Users 35 Posts
I recent made a horrible mistake and need help of you all can i know your extremely busy but just a hint of if u can see my ticket and if it is filled out properly would be great and maybe a date of when i maybe able to speck with a tech for restore help

Comments

• nitromayhemnitromayhem Registered Users 35 Posts
    Some more info that may help I went to clear data cause I was linked to fb and don't like to be linked to fb on my main and always check twice to make sure I am linked to Google play thought I did but I guess I didn't not and long story short upon deleting data and trying to log back into RR with my Google account it started me fresh so from what I read I did what I think ryyst has asked others to do which was race tutorial make a name then send a ticket with the Google account name and your new ign followed but the one u want to restore any help help would be a blessing and much appreciated behond words.
    thanks
    Michael aka nitromayhem
    If it is right the ticket is under IGN: lost nitromayhem and i need to restore my nitromayhem account
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Yeah your information is correct. Please expect it to take about 7-10 days for a reply.
    First let me thank you very much for a reply im going crazy here of my major problem of why fb messed me up i am one of those guys i know its not good but i farm campaigns so thats why i stay un linked from fb cause i use my old phone to run campaigns only on and so i normally link that to fb so i had a account sitting idle which is named vpfuels. I to was like that to i figured i would sign into fb and bam theres my account no ot took me over to that farm account instead of my main account which was made me so weak
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Accounts are never "really" deleted. So you can always recover your account. Support currently has around a 7 day response wait time. If you forget any details, you can always add them to the msg at any point, it will not change your place in the queue. Please include any and all information necessary for the swap.
    :)
    Just wanted to say thank you again i know its a mess and there is alot of chaos with all these unsynced and missing accounts right now if you all think my ticket is good and right then ill sit and wait idk what else to add to it at this point really not sure never messed up or had really any major issues in my whole year year and half of playing but i put all that i could think of if there is any pointers you admins or anyone know of to make it go smoother than ill triple check or make sure to add again thank you all and have a good one
    No problem! That's what we're here for.
    :)
    Hey you know what be a great add to the is a now serving number that way you know your place like at the dmv every here has about the same attitude as there so it fit right lol cause i now i check that stock accouct like a little school girl checking messages lol in hopes of a reply or bam nitromayhem us back in action lol man im so bored i never make this mistake again if i get it back my god this torture
    We do not have attitudes!!!!!

Even if that wasn't a good example. Lol. Losing your account is frustrating, I get it. Support's current wait time is around 9 days. There are a very large amount of account recoveries that need to be done since the update and we will get to them all as soon as we can. Still a good suggestion though!
  • LEGEND KILLA 305LEGEND KILLA 305 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Guys that's some great information , but one question what if the racer is desync from Facebook and Google playcan they still rrestore it? Please help me with some info cuz I'm going truly insane here...lol
    I have two years playing RR which no lie is the only game I play in daily basis even my son too but since last nite I had that problem just hope I filled out everything right n just have to wait with my fingers crossed...lol
    Sorry PhoenixX i think u miss understood me a bit i didnt mean u all admins have attitudes i meant the fellow racing comunitity ever admins post i ever read with helps been as nice and helpful to there abilities

Legend yes from my understanding they can resync your account thats kinda of the same thing im going through as long as u filled your ticket out right and im sure u did probable like me surfed many post trying to find the best way to do so but it is a big wait big wait to as the amount of racers that have tickets in the system wanting for help is very large at this time i understand exactly how u feel man this game i hate to say is my only past time since i stopped drinking 2 years ago i mean i still go to my car shows and my handful of big event drag races and your occasionally trips to the zoo and parks but its been hell i tell you and im only like 3-4 days into my ticket wait anf they say 7-10 days before reply wow and i hate to even play the game with out my main account cause its just not the same trust me i check that idle account probably 20-30 times aday for a reply or a resync
    appreciate the response nitro ,yeah the same here I had a few bad habits but I kinda switched it to playing RR and also got really close to my son play together and met a few good loyal friends that actually are like family . It's been crazy as well for me cuz I truly thought I've lost my racer but since I've noticed I'm not the only one I kinda feel better knowing that it's happening to a lot ,but I just hope no one else trust to take my racer by claiming it's there's cuz I truly struggle to have and to be where I was. But once again thanks a lot for the reply..
    Np ya accounts are never never ever deleted your account is safe its sitting idle in RR space waiting to be reconnected to you thats my scare to is that alot of the dishonest will try and pull my account thats why inhave left alot of my personal info for my ticket cause then they dont have all that theres alot of collecting involved on my account and im sure your with that much time invested and soecially if you run top teams like i do then not only is there turf cars there one off tunes and several mutiplys of the same ride to insure you get the most out of your points during turf wars but ya i hope it all works out for you hate to see racers get down this game has made alot friends out of many different people there is alot of good people around that love to race and I hope to get our accounts back then we can hook up and race have a feeling you have some monsters in that garage that may give me a run for my money lol well good luck bud
    Legend Killa, you can contact support about an account recovery by pressing the "?" in game. Support's current wait time is around 9 days, so please be patient.
    Man this waiting paitently is torture im going crazy with out my collection and no one to hang crap on miss my teams
  • budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
    So what do I do if I dont have a fb account? What was the point of this update anyways? Sounds like it is a filter do remove a lot of people . Cause seems like a lot of people lost their account. I havent even got a reply email to even have a ticket number. Also when I messaged them via game. They sent me a message saying thank you for playing " mission impossible 5" . Wtf uhm im playing racing rivals and they sent me the message on racing rivals too. So back to mu question what do I do if I dont have fb and not playing on ios???
  • snookdamonstasnookdamonsta Registered Users 2 Posts
    How long before a recovery of accounts can happen. I spent too Much money in this game to just not play
  • bossybossbossbossybossboss Registered Users 2 Posts
    Help phoenixX and sparkle i need help getting my account back. i made a mistake while playing on a new account and now i cannot enter my main account. The mistake i made was trying to invite a friend on facebook with the new account, making my main account disconnected to my facebook thats ehy i cannot enter it can you please help me?
  • bossybossbossbossybossboss Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey, can u guys please help me get my facebook account back on facebook as i made a mistake by clicking invite friends on a different account, this meant i cannot access my main account.
    please help
  • streetking02streetking02 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi I was playing racing rivals yesterday and I was on main account ( street kings boss ) whitch i use throw facebook my account is jeff lock and I switched to my second account ( streetking 02 ) when I was doing my sponsor rewards and I accidentally clicked log into Facebook that made me not able to log into my main account please help I know there's a wait time but thank you if you can help .
  • kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    Omg he bumped a 2015 post...
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• zsalveson1989zsalveson1989 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I would like to know if all my info was posted correctly google play is ChumpyEldrich5329 fb email is zacharysalveson@gmail.com
    Racer to replace: zsalvage89
    Racer to recover: alexander0813
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Closing this old thread. If you need assistance with your account please refer to this thread... http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/206503/looking-for-assistance-account-issues
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

This discussion has been closed.