Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

How to get off auto ban? HELP!

UlikemytaillightsUlikemytaillights Registered Users 25 Posts
I been doing evo pinks today and got auto banned. I've spent like 600 dollars on this game in a few months. I don't really like being banned for playing it. What to I do ???

Comments

• Options
    Fearless RivalFearless Rival Registered Users 158 Posts
    You can't really get off a ban. You're going to have to wait until the ban is lifted unless it's permanent.
  • Options
    That's ridiculous, you get banned for pink slip racing?.... And glu never responds.... Well they're missing out on my money then.
  • Options
    camo assassincamo assassin Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same thing has happened to me I guess. My son and I were trading cars...he was going to give me 1 and took my car joking around...so he gave me my car back and then gave me the one he was going to originally give me...so a total of 2 and that was it. Now since yesterday morning, it says it cant establish a connection to game server every time I try to race. I have emailed GLU support 2 times with no response as usual. I just spent $25 yesterday on this stupid game before this happened too!!!
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    If you find yourself banned, you'll have to contact customer service to review your account.

There are a lot of suggestions on how to prevent being auto-banned. While we (Glu) will not divulge the exact number, I will say that the autoban was designed so that if you were playing normally, meaning playing that game to race people, bet etc, than you should never hit this threshold. Should you choose to "move/trade" cars, that is not considered normal game play.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    I was playing legit/big bets/pinks, against different players. And within an hour I hit the limit? Must be really low. No way I did more than 50 pink slip races. And I prob only won half them.
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Contact support about a banned account by pressing the "?" in game. Please be aware that support currently has around a 9 day response wait time.
  • Options
    audryvagaudryvag Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 5 Posts
    please help me my account AUDRY 216 has banned... please help me
  • Options
    tony84tony84 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I was banned and have sent email to customer services can you please at least tell me why i was banned i havea done nothing wrong and have thousand of diollars in the game i have been playing since the begining i am a legit player i go to race yesterday after i won turf on sunday and i am banned a email or information would be appreciated.

name bling custom 354
  • Options
    tony84tony84 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I was banned and have sent email to customer services can you please at least tell me why i was banned i havea done nothing wrong and have thousand of diollars in the game i have been playing since the begining i am a legit player i go to race yesterday after i won turf on sunday and i am banned a email or information would be appreciated.

name bling custom 354