Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Help with Grip...

SophisticatedRacerSophisticatedRacer Registered Users 7 Posts
I don't know what to choose with grips. What grips should i consider putting in mclare, nsx and impreza? Thanks for any reply...ln

Comments

• Options
    dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    Put the max on those cars.
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    it really depends on what car you are using. some cars i use stock tires but launching is going to be different(depends if you drop launch) and also be aware that its going to be harder to drive because you will spin out most of the time
  • Options
    jeeneeusjeeneeus Registered Users 3 Posts
    Maybe the grips you need are to come to grips with the fact that you're a loser.
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    I run the max tires on all cars except the R34, those will work good with stock.
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Never use max tires on s2k, use stock will get you a way faster time.
  • Options
    Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    I used to run stock tires on cars that had great grip but for some reason after the update I couldn't launch them. Went back to max tires and problem solved. It does shave 5lbs to run stock but the launch is everything. I run max but will go back to stock on a few for the next update and see what happens.
  • Options
    Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    Old Woman wrote: »
    Never use max tires on s2k, use stock will get you a way faster time.
    I may try that. I can't launch the thing anyway
  • Options
    ImmortalRacingImmortalRacing Registered Users 121 Posts
    Try all different grips, as you will find when you launch one will be easier for you. Yes stock tyres make mostly all of the cars 5lb lighter, if your going to do this, add 1 pound by maxing your suspention, this way you have more grip than just stock grip. You won't notice a change but there is one. Note; launching times differ between every different grip, so be careful. Hope this helps. Good luck.
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Generally I run max on everything but awd cars. Generally