Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Thanks a lot CIE am done Turfing

VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
This is really BS .. This Camaro SS was in 1657 lobby .. Now I have my own Camaro SS and it's 1664 and it's running 8.3 .. How the hell is that Camaro SS nearly 1657 running 8.5 .. This is BS am done filling UR pocket with my money .. This is the third Furai I lost to glitches ..

Comments

• Options
    Spaghetti 42Spaghetti 42 Registered Users 958 Posts
    Same as me I lost my furai
  • Options
    TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    I am really truly sorry for ur loss.
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    I lost my zr1 and ford gt in one turf event. Thats just cuz I got beat period tho. I feel your pain but a furai is whoa! I'm done turfing as well. I just do general rooms now. Turfing is overrated.
  • Options
    Not to mention that the price become worthless .. I mean the only desirable car left is GTR GT3 that no one knows when it will come .. Even though .. Am not gonna spend thousands of gems in uncontrollable events that give advantage to cheaters and hackers .. I still like the game and still have faith in CIE .. But until the address those glitches and remove all cheaters am done playing Turf War ..
  • Options
    Awwweh snap nowAwwweh snap now Registered Users 836 Posts
    dayum nut it seems like turf is lower points now
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    nope not worth it. I agree man. These types of gem/prize cars aren't much fun anyways since it makes more sense to pinks a cash car than to lose a gem car. I'm learning tho. All they're really good for is for show anyways.
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    Da.mn venom. You always have something happening to you. Sorry bro that really suks. I lost my maxed 69 Camaro with gold rims and was crazy
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    So many higher level cars that dont belong in turf rooms
  • Options
    cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
    Thats funny that you're bitching about losing your furai in 1657 room when max speed in there is about 9.0-8.9 so you were the fastest in there and you got OWNED, how does it feel being the one picked on instead of you picking on others????? bwahahaha, i hate Furai ownder that run anything less than maxed rooms and pick on others because at every rating the furai is faster except max rooms. Oh well dont pink if you cant stand to lose.
  • Options
    BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
    Yup CIE , you need to do something , first you reduce poitns and now high points is in maxed rooms , and with maxed cars you need repair after 5-6 races and repair time is 12-18 hours and I think you did this step , people to use gems for instant repair ! I wrote for glitchers and I expect those ppl to be bann , but I see again in rooms .
  • Options
    During the past 3 min .. Only in 3 min ..!! WTF ..!!? 24l97js.jpg2h7gugy.jpgfjpc2d.jpg Again 2h7gugy.jpg
  • Options
    duo maxwellduo maxwell Registered Users 42 Posts
    see my post. everyone should do it
  • Options
    ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Yeah, seems like TW brings out all the scum bags from under their rocks!

Sorry to hear about all your losses to these scamming fuckers!
  • Options
    808 CHAMP808 CHAMP Registered Users 307 Posts
    Yap, there's so many cheater and hackers in tw now, CIE really need to check this!
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    And what is this players name??
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    Someone on Friday friended me as asked to be in team. Said he hacked over 50k gems. Didn't screen shot since I was tryin to kill turf. But I thought gems couldn't be hacked?!
  • Options
    Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
    Weird stuff has been going on latley, we had a few people request to join our team and it said their best time was 5.39 and one was 6.03???

CIE doesn't even respond to this kind of stuff which makes it every more sad... everyone posting on this thread has spent alot of money on this game, and are all legit. And the sad truth is were losing it to hackers and glitchers that dont give any money to the game, they take money from us.

• Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    Cie should disclose maximum rating of rooms...
  • Options
    mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    Wow venom, that's a tough loss. I'd be just as angry. Unfortunately, TW has just caused problems.. You hardly ever see a good post about TW
  • Options
    red fuelred fuel Registered Users 155 Posts
    Yep it's getting worse in tw. Player named HATER TATOR is running 9.5 in a 1630 room again.!!!!
  • Options
    LoIS300LoIS300 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Dang man tough loss, I'm not really sure I would have ever risked the furai vs a camaro SS though but either way tough loss stinks man.
  • Options
    BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
    You lost a furai to a camaro LOL no glitch but when you run 8.6 in a furai you shouldn't pink it.
  • Options
    red fuelred fuel Registered Users 155 Posts
    Yes I agree with mud digger. I only ever see a few of my team mates in TW. Even if we are all running the same car same setup. And for another example same as mud digger I will use my sons account with the same car as I was using I will be running completely different people than I've ever seen on my other account.
  • Options
    Now thanks Mr. Golden Bear for responding on this thread but with totally respect U R wrong .. Am not sure how U can define closer time but that's is not reality .. If u checked several comments in this topic and some other U'll find some racers complaining about ppl getting 9.5-9.0 in 10.4-10.2 rooms .. Now tell me how close is that .. Being in room that run most 9.3-9.0 in my Furai ( which I get the same timing IF I hit the perfect shifts ) then in less of a sec I got challenged by max rating Camaro SS that run 8.5 in 9.3-9.0 rooms .. That's not even close .. And by the way .. Before U said it's possible that he get that time with perfect launch well he didn't .. He launch at 0.100 something that's mean there is no way he can get that time unless he's in max Cam .. However lets say for somehow it's my fault, what about the others who claim that they get slower timing when they raced current ppl .. Like what nova said when he get a slower time in his Stella and in other topic ppl complaining of getting slower timing when they raced certain ppl that might be hackers .. Your answer might be a general clarification for what's going in TW and how's the rooms rating .. But what we R saying here that this mythology it's not working properly as we still racing ppl that keeps beating us in rooms they shouldn't be in
  • Options
    PeterbootzPeterbootz Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hahahahahahah hahahahahahah hahahahahahah all pissy and no idea what he did!!!! You can't tune bro! 1656? You jumped a room and lost your furAi.
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Welcome to last month Peter.
This discussion has been closed.