Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Buying Maxed Cars Cash/Gemed Car

So Im Buying Cash Maxed Cars Or Gemed Maxed Cars lMK What You have A Drop A Price IGN Is CarbonFiber209 We Can talk There If Im Not On

Comments

• Yoham_1Yoham_1 Registered Users 82 Posts
    Iv got a maxed s2000 and maxed ctr if your intrested,
  • thunt3hunnathunt3hunna Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    gotta fpv stock
    Maxed gt500 and maxed furai
    20 big ones lol
    Lol nope sorry
  • thunt3hunnathunt3hunna Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    gotta stock evo x also
  • racer blue 46racer blue 46 Registered Users 1,124 Posts
    Sell RRM and cars look in my garage and pm me what U need ign shift06
  • EduespEduesp Registered Users 379 Posts
    Im selling a maxed corvette 4mil for it
  • drose1029drose1029 Registered Users 238 Posts
    My friend is selling a maxed and hulked zr1. His ign is Martin Yoo. He's 100% legit so no worries. He's looking for 10 mill
  • XxV3N3ZIAxXXxV3N3ZIAxX Registered Users 229 Posts
    I have about 5-10 maxed cars I will be on about 5pm central time to talk to u about the cars an prices some are gem some are cash
  • Jaythan MJaythan M Registered Users 323 Posts
    I got a maxed Mclaren GT3 with 250 gem rims (lime green). 10M
  • Jaythan MJaythan M Registered Users 323 Posts
    Also got 2 maxed R Specs. 1.2 for regular and 2M for 1M wheels and expensive ass paint. Lmao
  • kingdubbskingdubbs Registered Users 138 Posts
    2 maxed 2sk and a maxed CTR if your interested
  • JIGGABOOJONESJIGGABOOJONES Registered Users 104 Posts
    I have a 1661 BMW M3 with 40k white gram wheels, turbo/nos runs a 9.2 as is
  • Sparky412Sparky412 Registered Users 67 Posts
    I got a maxed Shelby or a stock z4 1 mil for that BMW m3 stage 2 I believe 3mil let me know ign same