Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

UNKNOWNS TURF SALE AGAIN RRC BUMP IF YOU KNOW IM LEGIT

1. Top 25 skyline wrapped 2 sets of wheels 5.5mil sold
2. Top 100 skyline mill wheels 250 gem paint 3.5mill
3.Top 100 survolt mill wheels 3.5mill
4.2001 wrc maxed no nos 3.5 sold
5. 2001 wrc 56 tune 3mill
6.Top 25 wrapped gt2 bmw 4.5 sold
7. 2 viper acx 1.5 each almost maxed and 1 matte white and 75k wheels almost maxed 2mill
8. Ford falcon race car 5mill
9. Camaro turf 45 tune no nos

Legit seller vouches pg127 not going first unless you have more vouches or we've dealt before. Also if something catches your eyes offer. And will consider trades for other turf cars. Scammers don't waste your time I'm not new to this I'm true to this. I have everything cross posted on other sites first come first serve. Ign unknown 3173

Comments

• Options
    merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    Which wraps do the wrcs have?
  • Options
    Unknown3173Unknown3173 Registered Users 276 Posts
    Wrc has no wraps one is 56 and the other is 61 maxed no nos hit me up in game
  • Options
    Bmw sold thanks still have rest for sale
  • Options
    Skyline is sold top 25 and wrc sold still have plenty
  • Options
    Roll0nRoll0n Registered Users 186 Posts
    interested in t25 skyline and 56 wrc
  • Options
    Add me rollon we hit me up in game
  • Options
    Updated this thread camaro available and falcon bump for legit seller
  • Options
    R2PINTERR2PINTER Registered Users 46 Posts
    Im interested in a few cars, but I cant add you because your friend list is full. Add me R2PINTER. Thank you
  • Options
    Bump to top legit seller