Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Top 300 team needs active racers

MOTORHEAD71MOTORHEAD71 Registered Users 212 Posts
Title says it all. We have 6 openings and need active racers, not prize collectors, for Turf Wars. In the past 2 months we have gone from a 20 Gem winner to reaching top 300 last Turf. Our requests are:

#1 - NO SCAMMERS
#2 - MUST Participate
#3 - Be able to compete in multiple Turf legs

If you've got what it takes and want to join a great bunch of racers and a climbing team, send us a request!

B0neDaddyRacing
I don't want to change the World,
I just want to leave it colder

Comments

• Options
    subielover3121subielover3121 Registered Users 7 Posts
    i asked to join my account name is subielover3121 i have multipe accounts and have resoures in the ame im just tryin to win one turf car
  • Options
    Got ya subielover
  • Options
    keepup2015keepup2015 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'd love to join, but I'm a rookie (and a fast learner) so if you don't mind a learning curve... would you please tell me how to join? my user name is keepup2015
  • Options
    98camaro4lyf98camaro4lyf Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'd love joining, I've been on a few teams here and there while tying to find the right one. Ign: 98camaro4lyf
  • Options
    ernestojernestoj Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yo, can i join? havent been on a team yet.. it seems like a really difficult thing to do.. lol
    my name is conterk
  • Options
    l1rangerl1ranger Registered Users 14 Posts
    I've got two racers that could be interested. trying to build our own team but not having much luck getting active racers.
    check us out and let us know if you want us to join. we'd like to stay together.

l1ranger and vmineck01
  • Options
    We've had some guys move on, hoping we can maintain Top 500! Got some. Spots still
  • Options
    REDmonster26REDmonster26 Registered Users 1,015 Posts