Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Anybody here do any programming? PHP,Python, HTML, Java, etc.?

KrisKrowerKrisKrower Registered Users 100 Posts
I was just wondering m8's.

Comments

• Options
    JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    Another trying to bring back Nitto...
  • Options
    Nope. It's pointless. It's never going to work. lol.

I'll take your smart remark as a No.
  • Options
    I was going to release the source code to my bot, but since nobody would know what to do with it, I'll keep it to myself. GL,HF on the 1320.
  • Options
    I'm guessing you wanted to add some sort of purchase + serial system like Jon had on AE...
  • Options
    Then you would be guessing incorrectly. I'm not asking for help with anything James. I don't need it.
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    i know c++
  • Options
    Luggageman wrote: »
    i know c++

Nice. Where did you learn it? I want to learn that next. I get some knowledge in actionscript, php, python, java, and html.
  • Options
    If you don't need help, then I am confused to why on Earth you care if anybody here has the mentioned skills... But, I know a slight amount of PHP, and HTML is easy. Not that you care or anything...
  • Options
    JamesG wrote: »
    If you don't need help, then I am confused to why on Earth you care if anybody here has the mentioned skills... But, I know a slight amount of PHP, and HTML is easy. Not that you care or anything...

That's the problem, you're thinking too much. Why can't I ask if anybody knows any programming languages?
  • Options
    protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
    i knew some programming years ago but ive forgotten it.
  • Options
    King DavidKing David Registered Users 181 Posts
    I know C and C++.
  • Options
    IsaacIsaac Registered Users 18 Posts
    I know a bit of C++ and Java
  • Options
    so there are a few programmers on these forums. what type of experience do you guys have? is it your job, or just something you do in your free time? I took three years of web design back in highschool which introduced me to action script. I needed to learn php for action script things and phishing sites. I use python to write little bots to do work for me. I want to learn C, or C++. I'm thinking it just might be faster than python and have more precise timers.
  • Options
    enzorex44enzorex44 Registered Users 130 Posts
    I have some skills in jav and python
  • Options
    King DavidKing David Registered Users 181 Posts
    KrisKrower wrote: »
    so there are a few programmers on these forums. what type of experience do you guys have? is it your job, or just something you do in your free time? I took three years of web design back in highschool which introduced me to action script. I needed to learn php for action script things and phishing sites. I use python to write little bots to do work for me. I want to learn C, or C++. I'm thinking it just might be faster than python and have more precise timers.

My first year in college I took an into course in C, a data structures course in C++ and going to take a OOP course in Java soon.

If you want to learn C, by all means go for it since it's C++'s parent language. As far as making bots, I have not clue as to how the you would code one since I never looked into it but albeit C is less memory intensive than python. Efficiency also depends on how you would write your code and the algorithm you're trying to implement, so that impacts runtime speed too.
  • Options
    I learnt some PHP and HTML from making phishing sites also. But all I know for PHP is how to insert from a field into a database or local file.
  • Options
    FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    Java doing
  • Options
    • Unapproved