Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Name and shame!

Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
So lets start, about 10mins ago I go into a lobby (1656) I'm in a STI Coupe (Running 9secs boosted) So i get challenged by a supra and we both ended up raising until 38k turns out he ran 8.5 obviously out of his lobby ratings. Then I see a rx7 spec asking for pinks turns out hes trying to also gain cars. My idea is we name and shame these fuuckers to help stop these people gaining cars! Lets start this off with a guy called fat boy customs. ZtVbePr.jpg [MG]http://i.imgur.com/HYvUojZ.jpg[/IMG] If you see these people just screenshot and post here to help the new guys!

Comments

• Options
    gupgupgupgup Registered Users 63 Posts
    fat boy customs is legit, so idk and if youre accepting a bid that high its not his fault you accept from a higher class...
  • Options
    Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    HYvUojZ.jpg first link messed up my bad.
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    To be honest, Rob, I'm seriously jealous that you can even make it passed 5 cars when searching a garage!
  • Options
    KingPin007KingPin007 Registered Users 72 Posts
    im saddened you can get in a lobby with more than 2 ppl. every car i try has no more than 3 ppl in it.no point in even playing
  • Options
    stroddastrodda Registered Users 235 Posts
    gupgup wrote: »
    fat boy customs is legit, so idk and if youre accepting a bid that high its not his fault you accept from a higher class...
    I agree. There are times when I enter a lobby and its nothing but me and the bots, so I'll click around the lobbies where my "friends" are. If I'm in an evo, I'll challenge other evos, sti's, etc. But if I'm in a zr1, I won't challenge a civic. But honestly, even if I did, its their fault for accepting the challenge. Hell, I was in a scion tc earlier today, I enter my level lobby and a r-spec challenges me. I can accept and just use it as a free run for launch practice or chicken. Bottom line, the faster car isn't doing anything wrong by offering a pink challenge, but I'd be the idiot for accepting.
  • Options
    ahin1984ahin1984 Registered Users 249 Posts
    If a car has the potential to be faster just dont bet or dont complain about it
  • Options
    doofsterdoofster Registered Users 12 Posts
    part of the problem is your rated 1656 that means you are near the bottom of the lobby. so you will be running aginst cars rated up to 1659 there is your half a sec diff non-boosted. having your rating end in 3's and 9's is the trick i use and works great hardly lose and clean out lobbys in turf at times.
  • Options
    BigRevoBigRevo Registered Users 80 Posts
    Im new but everything I've been told is 51-55 then 56-63 so that would put you in the bottom on that lobby