Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

X HUSTLE X

124Next

Comments

• Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    I just finally got up to date on this thread!! 808champ you are the champ my brother, I'm very happy to read you got your cash back! And a big shout out to RR Foxx and all the supporters 808 received here!!! Good job with at least a somewhat happier ending!!! Congrats 808 and folks always screenshot stuff, it does help and is needed for proof a lot of the times!!! Cheers!!
  • daniloreyesdaniloreyes Registered Users 11 Posts
    Im glad you got your money, but i still think something is fishy here. Maybe people that knew he is legit are not talking because CIE Is publicly saying were the cars have being moved? And are afraid of saying they bought from him. Some offered him money and he refused to take it, a scammer would have taken all the money from everyone.,
    In your screen shot he mention to wait a week, did you?
    Maybe he is out for the week and could not respond?
    I'm really glad that there is a way to get back at the scammers and this event will make the game more legit. I did loose some currency and cars to a scammer and would really benefit from CIE to put a scammer alert system or policy.

• ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    He scammed. No question. It was confirmed that the cars were being transferred to HOODSTA.
    .......I'm not even going to entertain this conversation lol. Look at the thread, wtf?
  • 808 CHAMP808 CHAMP Registered Users 307 Posts
    WOW! Everyone saw that HOODSTA start selling his cars again in forums, and u tell me that this is NOT scamming! Lmao, X HUSTLE X = HOODSTA...
    I glad you received your money!!! however you did mention that you received your money must mean he returned it to you, as Paypal takes 30 days for refunds after investigation, right?
    PayPal takes UP TO 30 days, it can be completed faster.
    I have never seen paypal finishing faster, slower yes, faster only when the vendor comes back and does accept responsability, and no Im no Hussler. Im just stating that no one gave him the benefit of doubt and none of his customers said anything. exept some of the old vendors saying "WTF".
    808 got his money back, and Hussle problably will be banned for trying to sell the acc as that is not legal in CIE, 808 kept the part of the account that I think was most valuable.
  • 67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    Listen you obviously don't know what's going on nor are you understanding. HUSTLE IS A SCAMMER. YES HE ONCE WAS LEGIT BUT AS SOON AS REAL MONEY CAME IN THE PICTURE HE SCAMMED. NO IF'S ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT IT. I got his criminal background and this isn't the first time. This is also nothing compared to what he is facing now. So maybe he needed the money and did this. Who knows. The fast remains you have no idea what you are talking about so just stop now. Cause to off of us you are looking like hustle with a new account. So please stfu
  • 67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    I find it odd you just joined here and almost everyone of your post are on this thread. If you want to defend a scammer this is the wrong place to do so.
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    seems like someone is either a good friend of husstle or its him trying to save himself. husstle scammed! there has been evidence that he did. no return text, return email, and blocked calls. Yes, 808 did get his money back sooner, probably because husstle knows the next step. so if you are here to protect yourself or a friend. you are barking at the wrong tree!
    WTF is he talking about? The entire first page is shock, disbelief, and people defending Hustle.

[EMAIL="Dumb@sses"]Dumb@sses[/EMAIL] these days...
    OK Champ, I'm glad for you. I hope RR staff learns and places some type way to do this quicker in game so we do not suffer these tragedies.
    Now HOODSTA starting losing cars again, XHUSTLEX transfering his cars again, wtf! He's coming back!
    Watch out guys, HOODSTA aka XHUSTLEX starting to lose some cars again, last week it was 99 cars and a couple day ago 74 cars and now 33 cars left... I can't track him now because he slowly transfering his cars...
    XHUSTLEX aka HOODSTA! Lmao! U really came back to forums and start selling and buying cars again, WOW, even though u change ur name and no matter how much change u do on your new account and the way u talk, bro I got my eyes on you and I know who u r....
  • Nyob zoo dawgNyob zoo dawg Registered Users 18 Posts
    That's good that justices was served. But how u been 808 champ? The team getting better?
  • Nyob zoo dawgNyob zoo dawg Registered Users 18 Posts
    I'm good, I stop turfing, just playing it whenever I have time now