Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

huckers everywhere take our cars!!!!

i want speedi want speed Registered Users 1 Posts
huckers , huckers and huckers everywhere in the game!!!! You dont know from who to protect yourshelf and how!! Last month half teamates get hacked and lost many cars , 2 weeks ago one good friend of mine lost all of his cars , last friday another good friend of mine lost 50 cars. I am very disaponted , i am thinking to sell all of my cars and stop racing . I am a level 250 racer , i race in top 50 teams and every time i am in top 3 playes , i like to win rewards , but i dont see the point of keep racing and give a target in every damn hucker....
Last friend of mine had a a hard email to find it and a hard pasworld to break it , plus he was in ios divice , how on hell they manage to huck him i dont know.
I think the developers must find a way to stop this , perhaps its better to take off the pinks..... Administrators the advices how to protect your shelf dont do nothing you must find another way to protect us , many racers spend money and they lose money you HAVE TO DO something. Perhaps for the game its good to exist hackers cause they take people cars and then people have to start over again..........

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Here are the general steps we recommend to keep your account safe:

Please make note for future reference the following points:

• Do not give out your Apple ID/Google ID/Facebook/Amazon Game Circle username or Game Center/Google Play/Facebook/Amazon password.
    • Player to player transactions are done at players own risk.
    • Customer Service will never ask you for your password.
    • Update your password if you think someone else knows it. Use a combination of numbers and letters.
    • DO NOT buy other accounts/cars or accept free accounts/cars.
    • There are no hidden tracks, special cars, or special parts.
  • Options
    Racer KaiRacer Kai Registered Users 136 Posts
    Happened to a few on my team too. Over 300 cars stolen in total, over 20mil in RRC. Someone has figured out a way to access RR accounts without having to know passwords or logging into their account using the racer's device. Glu won't do anything about it (see above for typical response), and your cars and RRC are no longer safe. I've thrown in the towel, I suggest everyone else do the same and move on. This game has run its course. It needs to be shot.
  • Options
    Racer KaiRacer Kai Registered Users 136 Posts
    Just to add that the cars and RRC stolen from players on my team represent $1,000's in REAL LIFE money spent on the game to buy gems, turf, win turf cars, and buy mils. If you want to give your money away to the company that makes this game, and the hackers that will then steal everything from you, go right ahead. The hackers are now smarter than the devs. You've been warned.