Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

help need URGENT LOST ACCOUNT

truthracertruthracer Registered Users 11 Posts
HEY GUYS. After 3.3.5 update when i opened my game it didn't link with FaceBook, I don't know why and it started a new player profile replacing my old one which had enough progress that i need it back. I submitted an online ticket two times, one more than a week ago and another a week ago. I got no reply other than an automated reply. Please restore my old account i have sent this information in my email already: RACER NAME OF ACCOUNT LOST, EMAIL LINKED WITH FB, AND NEW RACER PROFILE NAME(only in 1 of the 2 tickets or requests).
I had expensive cars bought with real money as well so please restore my account ASAP. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    The forums are not Support. You will need to wait for your support request to be answered. However based on this post you have likely included all the necessary information.
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sparkle;n4918666]The forums are not Support. You will need to wait for your support request to be answered. However based on this post you have likely included all the necessary information.[/QUOTE]
    is there anyway to speed up the process? i really need my account back quick
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sparkle;n4918666]The forums are not Support. You will need to wait for your support request to be answered. However based on this post you have likely included all the necessary information.[/QUOTE]
    is there anyway to speed up the process? i really need my account back quick
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Unfortunately, no. There is no way to speed up support for anyone. But if you can provide me with the email address you used to submit the ticket, I can give you an update. :)
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] PhoenixX;n4921629]Unfortunately, no. There is no way to speed up support for anyone. But if you can provide me with the email address you used to submit the ticket, I can give you an update. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah sure, here is the email address I sent the email from: murtazaalisyed49@gmail.com . please delete this post when you get the email. Thanks
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] PhoenixX;n4921629]Unfortunately, no. There is no way to speed up support for anyone. But if you can provide me with the email address you used to submit the ticket, I can give you an update. :)[/QUOTE]

Can u please give me update??? I posted my email in the above post quote
  • Options
    Looks like you have the proper information on the ticket. There is about a 10-12 day wait for response currently.
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sparkle;n4929662]Looks like you have the proper information on the ticket. There is about a 10-12 day wait for response currently.[/QUOTE]

No I meant that can u check ur database or whatever it is for my email and tell me approx. what's my number and likely when will my turn come? Already asking 6days have passed. Thanks
  • Options
    I see that your ticket is only 5 days old. Someone from support should be getting to your ticket within the next couple of days. I see that you included all necessary info, so you should be okay! :)
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] PhoenixX;n4932212]I see that your ticket is only 5 days old. Someone from support should be getting to your ticket within the next couple of days. I see that you included all necessary info, so you should be okay! :)[/QUOTE]

I still got nothing from the support... Damnn my whole profile is getting destroyed.. Please contact support and ask them to speed up its been like 9-10days already
  • Options
    It has been 8 days. You need to wait for your turn like everyone else. We cannot skip you ahead in the line.
  • Options
    fobbfobb Registered Users 10 Posts

It has been 8 days. You need to wait for your turn like everyone else. We cannot skip you ahead in the line.

hey this is the same person who made this post... can u check this post i have to make a special quick request
    http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5309086/really-urgent-help-needed?new=1
  • Options
    fobbfobb Registered Users 10 Posts

I see that your ticket is only 5 days old. Someone from support should be getting to your ticket within the next couple of days. I see that you included all necessary info, so you should be okay! :)

hey this is the same person who made this post... can u check this post i have to make a special quick request
    http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5309086/really-urgent-help-needed?new=1 thanks
  • Options
    Just responded. Thanks for the patience!