Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

REAPER CREW 757 looking for active players to make top 100

crazytrain757crazytrain757 Registered Users 51 Posts
Reaper Crew 757 is looking for active players to make a top 100 team. We placed 174 our first week as a team and are looking to expand and make top 100 this week.

Requirements:
Lvl 50 minimum
At least 25 car garage and not all high end maxed out
Must know something about tuning we have an extensive alot of tunes and we all help each other
5k MINIMUM THIS WEEK FOR TURF. NEXT WEEK IT GOES UP TO 6K

Comments

• Options
    DreezyDreezy Registered Users 332 Posts
    Hey bro gl to you guys and nice start we got 210th first run then 103rd which hurt alot but prepared us to for what it takes and finished 100th this week you'll need a 15k min. well enforced donuts discourage ppl so keep them 0s out
  • Options
    DvanvughtDvanvught Registered Users 38 Posts
    Hey Crazytrain. Dreezy is legit. His team finished exactly 100 this week :)) We have 2 teams. Dreezy runs the one team and I the other. Look me up. I'm speediegonzales Make sure you get the spelling right ;)
  • Options
    coinlineukssscoinlineuksss Registered Users, Banned Users 1 Posts
    Make sure you get the spelling right http://goo.gl/8zpXLB
  • Options
    crazytrain757crazytrain757 Registered Users 51 Posts
    got 7 slots still open before turf this week
  • Options
    Jax ReaperJax Reaper Registered Users 8 Posts
    Still a few spots left for genuine turfers. If you looking for a good honest team with a great work ethic and want to bee top 100, then give us a shout. Hit up either myself Jax Reaper in game or pm here, same for Tommy Boy 77. We are not looking for genuine turfers not high end car collectors.

Reaper Crew 757
  • Options
    MOTORHEAD71MOTORHEAD71 Registered Users 212 Posts
    Bump for my Bros
    I don't want to change the World,
    I just want to leave it colder