Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

error 500

turbo156turbo156 Registered Users 1,054 Posts
my account cannot be accessed today, saying error 500.
Already tried on 2 device, any suggestion how can i log in?

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    We are looking into this issue right now.
  • Options
    shiftidtwistshiftidtwist Registered Users 11 Posts
    same here......since last night
    ign same
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the info, we've notified our dev team of the issue and they are already working on a fix. As of right now, we do not have an exact date on when it will be fixed but it will be SOON.

Thanks!
  • Options
    I appreciate the quick response shall I start a new account open ticket or sit tight?
  • Options
    turbo156turbo156 Registered Users 1,054 Posts
    ign on the account with error 500: juice line 790, cant login, cant turf
  • Options
    SpeedzalotSpeedzalot Registered Users 443 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] PhoenixX;n4964092]Thanks for the info, we've notified our dev team of the issue and they are already working on a fix. As of right now, we do not have an exact date on when it will be fixed but it will be SOON.
    Thanks! [/QUOTE]

I have friends that can't get in game because of this error also , are you guy going to extend turf & triple rewards on video or anything when it does get fixed ?
  • Options
    I myself am in the tech field, I find it a travesty that racing rivals continues to add "layers" to game baiting new customers to a very flawed network as a whole. I dont want to be negative, but just me alone have come to open game 2 times in 3 weeks with no access to account. Racing Rivals depends on google, ios, and facebook to access our accounts, then when something goes wrong its my fault or whomever else that plays the games fault, where is the accountability? game IGN SHIFTIDTWIST
  • Options
    M&GM&G Registered Users 276 Posts
    Will we be compensated for missed turfs, missed turf cars, missed discounted cars, missed 2x rewards. I've probably been kicked already since all was not able to turf at all. RR mod post a response in the iOS section as this is also an iOS problem.
    Ign
    MANDG
    07MG07
  • Options
    M&GM&G Registered Users 276 Posts
    Take the game down completely to be fair and you'll probably find a fix a hell of a lot faster that way cause you won't be making any money
  • Options
    kristerskristers Registered Users 2 Posts
    Cant get in game error 500 android 4.1.2 account TheBeastMod d phone sony xperia s
  • Options
    BonilleinBonillein Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same error here...
    Ign: BONILLEIN RACING
  • Options
    sk7elad1sk7elad1 Registered Users 4 Posts
    M&G wrote: »
    Will we be compensated for missed turfs, missed turf cars, missed discounted cars, missed 2x rewards. I've probably been kicked already since all was not able to turf at all. RR mod post a response in the iOS section as this is also an iOS problem.
    Ign
    MANDG
    07MG07

No it isnt, dont make any blind assumptions, its for IOS AND Android too..

IGN: Sk7eLAD
  • Options
    unholy802vtunholy802vt Registered Users 10 Posts
    Unholy racing802 error 500 4 days unistalled reinstalled tried every thing emiled sent ticket numbers nothin no reply back on andriod 4.4.2
  • Options
    B U B B L E SB U B B L E S Registered Users 126 Posts
    Same here ... i have same problem around six days ;( until now
  • Options
    Percy WhippedPercy Whipped Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same issue here, error 500 code, Iam the 3rd on team that I know about.
  • Options
    big blades38big blades38 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same here error 500
  • Options
    We are still working on this issue and hope to have a fix soon.
  • Options
    I no ur testing a fix how much longer
  • Options
    Still waiting on the devs. Don't worry. It will be soon :)
  • Options
    So when this update hits we will have r cars and account back they r safe right
  • Options
    This issue has been resolved.
  • Options
    Last time i new i couldnt get my racer
  • Options
    It still says error 500 when i load my google profile
  • Options
    This issue has been resolved.
  • Options
    gixermorggixermorg Registered Users 15 Posts
    If this has been resolved why are we still getting getting the 500 error ? And can't log in?
  • Options
    The 500 error has been fixed! If you're still experiencing any issues, you can contact support by pressing the "?" in game.
  • Options
    Just so you guys know, this error came back with the 4.0 update. If you are having any 500 error issues, please contact support here with as much info as possible.
    http://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/