Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

T u r I3 o aka Dylan Marty is a scammer

This pos just scammed my friend for a Citroen concept matte blue and also a maxed rx7 spec.

Comments

• Options
    Beast modeBeast mode Registered Users 189 Posts
    My friend is ign: blue nitro 10019. He is one of my co leaders son. 100% legit. You guys can talk to them and verify all details. Avoid this pos that is here on the forum

Everyone I really appreciate those who have sent me pms talking about scamming him back. But that's not why I posted this. This was just a warning for everyone else. I will replace what was scammed from nitro. Thank you all again
  • Options
    2luru4k.jpg

28icojo.jpg

9k9x8m.jpg

30aus28.jpg
  • Options
    DYLANMARTYR15ODYLANMARTYR15O Registered Users 141 Posts
    Ok you scamming **** I did not scam you I am a BOUNTY HUNTER you scammed my little brother he is 8 years old and he bought HIMSELF a TLX WITH HIS OWN MONEY FOR $25 THAT IS ALL HIS MONEY! I just got you back after what you did to him so before you say I'm a scammer make sure you also tell my side of the story (P.S PAGE 99 I HAVE 20 VOUCHES) all vouchers are well know traders and sellers so ask them.
    DONT DO SHÍT TO PEOPLE WHICH YOU CANT HANDLE YOUR SELF!
  • Options
    I guess you clearly can't read. You scammed blue nitro my co leaders son. I'm not blue nitro. So don't be calling me a scammer. If blue nitro supposedly scammed your brother show proof.
  • Options
    Still waiting for proof
  • Options
    San Diego 1904San Diego 1904 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Now let me tell you why this is bullshit... First of all... What is your brothers ign? Second, Doesn't matter hou many vouches you have. You can have as many vouches as x t w I s t e d x and still be a scammer. Ugh, There is no reason to scam over a campaign car and a 12 dollar car lol. You literally only took 1/2 of what he "Scammed" for. Also... Your claim makes no sense... Tlx's Arent worth 25 bucks first of all... Second... You need to be over 18 to make a paypal account, Third, im PRETTY DAMN SURE buying 25 bucks worth of crates wont get you all the blueprints needed. Do the math. Oh wait, you're too stupid to do that so let me do it for you (: so a 5 dollar pack only has 460 Gems. a 20 dollar pack only has 970 gems. Assuming he bought them this way, he would have a total of...1,430 I believe.. (did the math in my head so sorry if its wrong). Okay so now we have that right? Lets go to the shipyard....Silver crates (The ones you get the TLX from) Are 160 gems each. The bundle pack where you buy 9 and get one free is 1,440... ten gems short... Now lets see how many he can get with the ones he has.... only 8 because any more would be past 1,440 gems... Now with all that said.. In order to get the TLX, you need 6 blueprints, And as we all know, what pops up in the crates is pretty random. So in order for your brother to get the tlx, 6/8 crates he can get would HAVE to be TLX blue prints.. The other 2 Whatever the fuckk else.. Either your brother has all the luck in the world or youre bullshitting. Because we ALL know getting all the blueprints in the first try is impossible... Soooo yeah. Case closed lol.
  • Options
    215 Assassin215 Assassin Registered Users 966 Posts
    He could have got it off eBay. Just a thought.
  • Options
    None of this story makes sense and no proof has been shown. If you show me proof blue nitro scammed your "brother" for a $25 tlx I will replace it. And again I'm not blue nitro so don't even say I scammed you and think I'm blue nitro.