Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ERROR 500 PEOPLE LIST YOUR NAME

M&GM&G Registered Users 276 Posts
Let's make a list so that we can get some kind of explanation from RR since no one is getting a response to their tickets

IGN:

MANDG
07MG07

Comments

• Options
    sk7elad1sk7elad1 Registered Users 4 Posts
    IGN: Sk7elad

Hope racing rivals actually fix this
  • Options
    M0nkey 0n methM0nkey 0n meth Registered Users 1,658 Posts
    Mine started doin it this morning plz admins fix fast ign m0nkey 0n meth
  • Options
    Lunati04Lunati04 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Ign: Lunati04

Been about 3 days now
  • Options
    SpeedzalotSpeedzalot Registered Users 443 Posts
    I can tell you you probably won't get an answer on this forum with any help , I'm in a Facebook group & about 20 + people so far have this & we all just sent in a ticket about it , just open a new app of racing rivals just to send in ticket , put the error 500 you are getting & your racer name & what the account is linked through .
  • Options
    B U B B L E SB U B B L E S Registered Users 126 Posts
    Same here ... i have same problem around six days ;( until now

ign supra garage ^_^
  • Options
    gixermorggixermorg Registered Users 15 Posts
    4 days now I think with no account are we ever going get account back?

IGN gixermorg
  • Options
    M&GM&G Registered Users 276 Posts
    Come on mods how many tickets do we have to send in to get some kind of response? I'm just curious to why the rr mods respond to every post except the 2 error 500 post. Idk about you guys but I'm fricken pissed off especially that it's happening to so many people and they continue like its nothing.
  • Options
    BodydroppeddimeBodydroppeddime Registered Users 1 Posts
    This is so stupid I'm giving it 2 more days and I'm deleting this game and never having anything to do with these people again
  • Options
    Light SpeedLight Speed Registered Users 34 Posts
    I'm getting can not complete action (500) when I try to load from Game Center. Ign: LIGHTSPEEDSCOTTY.
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    We do not need a list, we know who is experiencing this issue and we will making an announcement regarding this soon.
  • Options
    unholy802vtunholy802vt Registered Users 10 Posts
    When is soon
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    This issue has been resolved.
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    If you guys are still having any in game issues after this point, you can always contact support by pressing the "?" in game. Thanks for your patience through this bug!
  • Options
    EmoMatos50EmoMatos50 Registered Users 44 Posts
    ID: EmoMatos

Was participating in the tournament, the game crashed. When i opened it again, the game says the error 500. Please help
  • Options
    SCVHal848SCVHal848 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Now I am in getting Error 500 What is going on?????
  • Options
    Split51Split51 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Sparkle. It isn't resolved for everyone. I am getting the error 500 after reloading the game after the update. SPLIT51
  • Options
    CoolStoryBro417CoolStoryBro417 Registered Users 45 Posts
    IGN: CoolStoryBro417

Unable To Complete Action. (500) Started Yesterday (06-24-2015) Around 3 PM. (iPhone 5)

With the amount of $ I have invested into this game, this kind of of stuff is very Frustrating and Disappointing...
  • Options
    BensyuraBensyura Registered Users 1 Posts
    Error (500).

IGN : Good2beBack
    IOS : 8.1.2
    Device : iphone 5S.
  • Options
    Repoo0Repoo0 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Ign- r3poo0
    iPhone 5 -- 7.1.2

Im having the same drama as these other racers...... Did a tournament, was winning, game crashed, I DID NOT GEM REPAIR, and restarted only to get the "ERROR 500" so reinstalled and did the first two "noob" races. Signed into game centre and loaded user....only for it to restart and give me the "ERROR 500" again.

This is rather annoying and has made me question my sanity.... The amount of real $$ ive blown on that account and its 400+ cars makes me regret putting all the effort and time.

Please help.....

That'll teach me for doing a tournament....
  • Options
    Bling_AsphaltBling_Asphalt Registered Users 16 Posts
    Ign: Bling Asphalt 987

Started yesterday randomly after game crashed. Tried reinstall several times.
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    ​If you guys are still having any in game issues after this point, you can always contact support by pressing the "?" in game. Thanks for your patience through this bug!