Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Warning: Do NOT Join Stoned Inc.

Avante XAvante X Registered Users 238 Posts
Hi guys.

This is just a warning to anyone who is looking for a team.

Do not join Stoned Inc. The owner has mood-swings and several other issues.

Many of us have joined but then were kicked by him because of his issues.

For me, I'm a 25k turfer, and I stayed on this team for a long time. In one turf event, I left for a bit because I had family plans so I couldn't turf. There was a change in plans and so I returned.

I put up 15k in one event since I joined right before the fourth event started. He still kicked me despite all the help I've given the team, including countless tunes and cars.

- A. X.
Prev1

Comments

• Avante XAvante X Registered Users 238 Posts
    Forgot to add, the owner of the team is extremely rude and not decent at all.

You've been warned.
  • LWRTHNULWRTHNU Registered Users 667 Posts
    Wow, nice to know, thanks bud, i have been hearing a lot about the "cut throat" teams
  • NismoBonezNismoBonez Registered Users 145 Posts
    I was on that team too , got kicked for last turf event awhile back
  • 1234eher1234eher Registered Users 45 Posts
    Same here.... I did 4k in 2h..... still booted
  • LWRTHNULWRTHNU Registered Users 667 Posts
    They should sticky a list of CUT THROAT teams, join at your own risk, lol
  • CigarBryanCigarBryan Registered Users 45 Posts
    If you dont make minium you get demoted/kicked. When you join you know the rules. Sounds terrible. Guess that why we have new cars and you don't. Let's not lie about points. 25k really? I never saw you put up that much.
  • CaredlessCaredless Registered Users 121 Posts
    Ok here is the story. AVANTE was on our team. I am a co-leader and I lend cars out to Ppl so they can get the points required. I lent AVANTE an a class corvette already tuned for turf lobby. Not to mention the 100k or so to tune up his cars. I get my cars back from other members and AVANTE tells me that he pinked it and lost. I still to this day have not received my money or replacement car back. I confided that being scammed. SO LETS TURN THIS AROUND AND WARN TEAM THAT AVANTE IS ON YOU HAVE A SCAMMER ON YOUR TEAM. I planned on keeping this hi lush hush but when some idiot comes on here bashing our team. You AVANTE AKA scammer have started a war. By the way if anyone wants to contact me on the game my ign is blazersbc350.
    Avante X wrote: »
    Hi guys. This is just a warning to anyone who is looking for a team. Do not join Stoned Inc. The owner has mood-swings and several other issues. Many of us have joined but then were kicked by him because of his issues. For me, I'm a 25k turfer, and I stayed on this team for a long time. In one turf event, I left for a bit because I had family plans so I couldn't turf. There was a change in plans and so I returned. I put up 15k in one event since I joined right before the fourth event started. He still kicked me despite all the help I've given the team, including countless tunes and cars. - A. X.
    Are you sure you want to go there?
  • CigarBryanCigarBryan Registered Users 45 Posts
    Can I get my 17k back yet???????
    Before you bash another team maybe give back what you took from us first. I suggest you edit this post.
  • MaryjanesBFMaryjanesBF Registered Users 225 Posts
    Wow u did not put up 15k not even close to 3k lol this is too funny all this because u got kicked for not playing lol dam i didnt know a car n a few gems would make ppl like this
  • UsernameBelowUsernameBelow Registered Users 264 Posts
    I on the other hand agree with Avante X... I got 25K min... What did i get? A kick. Stoned inc is just going to waste all your time on turf. 3 hours to get 15K... 3 hours wasted. This is my opinion and I have gotten kicked by their team as i do not know why....
  • 2slow ty2slow ty Registered Users 509 Posts
    lolololololol
    I on the other hand agree with Avante X... I got 25K min... What did i get? A kick. Stoned inc is just going to waste all your time on turf. 3 hours to get 15K... 3 hours wasted. This is my opinion and I have gotten kicked by their team as i do not know why....
    I see AVANTE has his little group of followers posting bogus posts here. When you post put your ign here so we know if you were on the team or not. By the way all ppl that have gotten 20k or more have never been booted so unless you have proof of this and post your ign here you are waisting your time and everyone else reading this crap
  • SamuelSamuel Registered Users 91 Posts
    The team leader paid me hugs and kisses to tell you guys the team is a fun team. Using foul language for lol is not being rude. The team have min requirement that is needed to be in the team. I like pie. Is a fun team and the leader is stoned of course he have mood swing. His a drewing hippie. Lol Stoned Inc go pew pew in yo face
  • 2slow ty2slow ty Registered Users 509 Posts
    when i was in scrap, no one was rude at all or throwing out f bombs left and right.... so i dont know how being disrespectful and having mood swings will help your team at all
  • SamuelSamuel Registered Users 91 Posts
    If you get butt hurt over foul language then I feel sorry for you out in the real world.
  • JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    To be fair I have heard tht avente x scams so I'm kinda lining to stoned inc
    Let's see your ign.
  • Fallen2synFallen2syn Registered Users 33 Posts
    To post bogus crap about our crews just because u can't hang is childish. The leader of Stoned inc is my little brother and we watch all our members and points they put up constantly. AVANT LOST CREW MEMBERS CARS THAT WERE GIVEN TO HELL CREW MEMBERS!! Ask your self how many other crews help each other out like that. On top of that we have a second crew for people that are not quite able to meet stoned inc points requirements and it takes a lot to not even get the invite to that crew so take your petty slander some ware else. If you have a sense of humor can put up point and communicate u will never get kicked from any of the stoned inc crews so AVANTE pull the tampon out and shut the hell up and move on.
    They're really lying their ass off to defame me. Nice.

I was the one who helped the team the most. I constantly was handing out and e-mailing tunes to other people. And if you want proof, I can show you my huuuuge "Sent" e-mail box of how many tunes I sent out.

I put in 15k points in one event despite re-joining the team really late, and they still kicked me. And that's the plain truth. I can easily get a few members from Stoned Inc. to verify this but they won't out of fear of getting a kick from these idiots.
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    If they were planning on kicking you why would they loan you a Vette? I'm trying to understand here.
  • BongTokes4SatanBongTokes4Satan Registered Users 5 Posts
    Avante you are completely full of crap. You were rarely ever active during turf events, let alone produced any type of tune for the team. Before you decide to start running your mouth and falsely accusing people, you should look and the stupid stunts you pulled with losing teammates cars, along with money you "borrowed" from former teammates of yours. SHUT YOUR WHINEY ARSE UP and live with being tagged a scammer. Best of luck princess
  • Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    I'm not part of Avante's "little group of followers" but you guys are a really unfair team which kicks players for no reason. To this day I still try to ask all the people on the team why I was kicked. Then they just unfriend me. This team isn't horrible, it's hilarious.
    Daily bump. This is just an FYI to everyone. I don't care if they're going to label me a scammer, but everyone needs to know how bad of a team this is.
  • protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
    sounds like a high scoring team that is about their business
    Wow omg 11k so really bad... Why don't you kick out everyone else below him while you're at it.
    The team has a daily limit and a turf limit. If the turfs are crappy all you have to do is let the leader know if you are going to miss one day or two. If you have done well in the past and we know you can put up the points we don't mind keeping them. But the ppl that stay inactive without contacting one of the leaders will get booted. We are a team that means buisness and will do what it takes to stay in the top 100. If I knew I couldn't get the points for a turf I would step down and allow someone that could. So anyone that has been kicked probably did deserve it. We are constantly recruiting for better players. If you don't like our rules please keep walking.
    I'm fine with your rules but the fact that half of them are invisible disturbs me.
  • 1234eher1234eher Registered Users 45 Posts
    Turns out stoned Inc got some scammers to...... "why Yu scam bro" just scammed me for a maxed BMW GT2...... reputation is getting sloppy