Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Ridiculous repair times plz read

JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
Hey guys I'm here to ask for your help to maybe get some sort of vote to reduce the waiting time I mean come on 18hrs to repair my car tht some bs n yea thy give u the option to reduce time by watching videos but tht option never works for me when I started plying the game it did worked like a charm but lately it works but only once every like two hours n if ppl plying twin thy have to go get there car repaired n have to wait 18hrs thts the whole event come cie either fix the watch video option or reduce the time to like 30min to maybe an hour or two but 18hrs tht some bs n now I have to wait till tomorrow Shiite not even tomorrow I have to wait more then a day too ply tw which by thn would be over so thnks for reading n hearing me out but plz let's see if we can do something about it...

Comments

• Dragon883Dragon883 Registered Users 36 Posts
    I agree whole heatedly I got the game to play and kill time. But instead of playing I'm waiting for repairs. The video feature work five time in a row for me then starts say no more videos check back tommorrow. I want to race now not wait until my phone get to old to play the game just because 2 or 3 races made to where I have to repair. Shorter repair time would be more fun and special game features and functions that WORKED properly would be a nice touch aswell
  • ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    They won't change the repair times as they rely on racers to buy and use gems to repair their cars quickly so they can keep racing. :)

Lowering repair times will hurt their bank balance, so don't get your hopes up man. ;)
  • alexxxoralexxxor Registered Users 32 Posts
    Need for speed