Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Whole account for sale

My whole account is for sale. 170+ cars. 3.5 mill in cash. Lots of gem cars. Lots of gem parts. Most cars maxed or close to it. Also have turf New York spec, the last turf z4, and will have this turf frs. Make offers. Also 100% legit. Sold my account before to ESPESP on here. You guys can ask him how deal went.

Comments

• Options
    808 CHAMP808 CHAMP Registered Users 307 Posts
    Yap ☝️ 100% legit but pls. Nova don't leave us bro
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Cut it out Nova is staying ..
  • Options
    Au_C3Au_C3 Registered Users 90 Posts
    Nova why are you leaving?!? It's a sad day when one of the games best and most honest players calls it quits
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    So sad to see ya go nova it's been real fun bud, hope ya change ur mind
  • Options
    TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    Nova remember that this game always have a spot for u and u don't have to leave.
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    Thank you all. Sorry to have to go. But I must. Thanks for everything. Made some good friends here and had some great times. Lots of
  • Options
    Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    OMG WOW BRO!!! I'm speechless, for once!!!
  • Options
    somekid510somekid510 Registered Users 100 Posts
    if you leave.... I'm committing suicide
  • Options
    xXxFalkenxXxxXxFalkenxXx Registered Users 76 Posts
    Agreed ☝️☝️☝️
  • Options
    TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    I might as well join you, stupid life gets in the way.
  • Options
    CarbonFiber209CarbonFiber209 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Damm Ik 100$ Ank Nothing Lol All I Have But Ill give It A Shot 100$ Here
  • Options
    Account is sold. Thanks everyone. Had a great time while it lasted. You guys all take care.
  • Options
    ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    :(!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! you'll be back like me. i sold my account and im back after a week lol
  • Options
    Account is back up for sale. I will no longer give buyer full account access. Will be transfer cars and money only. If you don't like this don't buy. Previous buyer did nothing but cause a ruckus. So I had to take back and now up for sale again