Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

New cars!!

KURTISBKURTISB Registered Users 114 Posts
I think a lot of racers would love to see some hot new rides In the showroom! I'm sure y'all are hard at work gettin other stuff together so I know it might take a while but I'd love to see some new manufactures!! Porsche, Ferrari, Mercedes, Lamborghini, Pontiac, Lexus! Especially Porsche and Pontiac! Would love to kill it with a nice Trans Am or Carrera lol :) keep up the good work!

Comments

• 808 CHAMP808 CHAMP Registered Users 307 Posts
    Yap we need a new cars like lotus, the new Cadillac
  • ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Bring on more exotics please! :D

I will have my people talk to the Ferrari people so we can make this happen. ;)
  • Nightfire27Nightfire27 Registered Users 192 Posts
    Would love to see a GT3 Porsche or the GT2 RS "Widowmaker". ;)
  • NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    They have to pay to license the cars and the italian / exotic cars are expensive so good luck gettin them to get the crazy cars every one wants to see. What i dont understand is and im using this as an example someone asked about audi in another post and cie said something like its to expensive or some shitt. But they have vw. Correct me of im wrong but isnt vw and audi the same thing like honda and acura like toyota scion and lexus.
  • Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
    Owned by the same corporation yes, but that doesn't mean that all brands under that owner are ran under the same conditions, so they may have many differences in their policies.
  • KURTISBKURTISB Registered Users 114 Posts
    I understand that they have to pay licensing fees and all but hey it can't be to bad :p
  • Jaythan MJaythan M Registered Users 323 Posts
    I would love to see the Hennessy Venom GT! Or the Bugatti Veyron!
  • TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    Personally I would love to see the 2001 Nissan s15 Silvia. It's not a crazy super car but still would love to see it get implemented.
  • Mum5000Mum5000 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Make more cars available for cash cause it takes the mick that three fords are gem cars, and that new ford falcon thing doesn't deserve to be a gems car
  • ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    All I want is one Gallardo lol.
  • KURTISBKURTISB Registered Users 114 Posts
    That's completely understandable!! I understand that some of those companies want an arm and a leg just so you can use their names which is kinda ridiculous. I look forward to seeing what new cars y'all do come out with!
  • MaxPower 79MaxPower 79 Registered Users 8 Posts
    A nice Australian made 2006 Holden HSV Coupe GTS would be pretty sweet. Beautiful car.
  • ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Yep, make it the Coupe 4 so it's AWD! :D
  • JDM_guzmanJDM_guzman Registered Users 7 Posts
    How about a AE-86 Toyota corrola. Love those cars